Chapter 7: Swimming? Cabin? What? (Pt. 2)

Rapunzel

...

"Baby, wake up." I hear as I rolled my head over and buried my face in my pillow. "Sunflower, we gotta get ready. Hans will be here any second."

'Ughhhhhhhhhh....' I mentally groaned before I turned to his face again.

"Will you cook for me this time, baby?" I asked as I looked at him with lazy eyes.

He smirked and stood up. "Sex got to you, huh?" he laughed and so threw a pillow at him. "Not funny, Flynn. I think I'm getting a headache because of what you did to me last night." I lectured as I rubbed my temples and glared at him.

"From what I remember, you told me 'faster'." he laughed again while smugly looking at me. "From what you remember." I reminded him and sat up to properly smirk at him.

He widened his eyes and dived himself onto me.

"Did my lil', cute girlfriend just threw a comeback at me?" he asked, more like praise.

"I'm not little at all." I whined and he just kissed me. "I'm six foot three, baby, and you're five foot four." he laughed for the third freaking time before standing up and running downstairs.

I furrowed my eyebrows and shouted to him, "Five foot four is the height of an adult woman should have!" and I just heard laughing as a reply. I shook my head as I stood up and grabbed my towel for me to take a shower.

"I'll make you some coffee, drop a pill and make a sack lunch for you so you could eat in the van.", he shouted as I went in the shower after I stripped my clothes off.

"Oh, that would be so awesome. Thanks, baby.", I shouted back as I got the warm water running. I softly moaned as the heat impacted on my skin.

...

Merida

...

I stood up, stretching my arms. I glanced at Hiccup, still sleeping.

I sighed and touched his arm. Didn't move at all. Then I traced my finger on his arm and started slapping him lightly, tossing my hands at him.

"M-mer, stop.", he muttered as I still continued.

"Wake up right nooooow! I need you to wake aaahhhhh--up.", I said while I threw my breath at him. "Mer, your breath smells weird..", he whispered.

And the more he complained, the more I breathed on him.

"Fine, fine, fine! I'm getting up! We're going to Hans' parents' lake house!", he exclaimed as he stood up with his hands up and walked straight to the bathroom.

"Glad ya finally realized!", I shouted and laughed.

But my laugh faded as I remembered what happened last night.

Hiccup and I hooked up.

The one guy I've liked my whole life actually exchanged his feelings for and we've been friends for years. I'd reckon that he could've admitted his feelings for me the moment he realized that he liked me. I'm going to ask him later.

"Hey, Hic!", I called out as I barged into the shower while he was still undressing himself. There I saw him, but more clearly unlike last night. I was drunk so I couldn't really make something out of anything.

But this naked creature in front of me.. made me redden a lot.

"Ahm.. Mer?"

"Huh?"

"You're staring directly at my penis.", he uncomfortably said as he covered his genitals with his two hands.

I shook my head and nodded.

"Oh, sorre'h. I was in a daze."

"I understand. But.. what were you going to ask me?"

He asked with a smile even though the water kept running and hitting him on his face. I sighed and asked..

"When did you start liking me?"

He just laughed and got out of the shower for a while and kissed me on my lips.

"Since whenever I want to.", he answered as he kept kissing me, but later returned showering. I got out of the bathroom with a prissy smile on my face.

...

A/N:

It's settled!

500-700 words each new chapter!

And this is the update. You're welcome and sorry for the delay.

Thanks for reading, Justers!