Chapter 13: Who Gets Which Room?

"Okay, your lake house should be a summer destination.", Anna said as she was still staring at the large lake house.

Hans, Jack, Flynn and Hiccup helped getting all of their baggages onto a cart a butler brought out and directed Hans as 'master Westergård'.

"Well, my parents doesn't like random people sleeping at the family lake house and swimming in our bought lake.", Hans told Anna and shrugged.

"Your parents doesn't like getting their lake house dirty, I bet."

"Yeah, they have this allergy to bacteria or something. I never got it, though."

Merida then joined the two redheads conversation.

"But yer parents agreed for us to stay here, ra'ight?", Merida asked Hans.

"Yeah, of course. They gave me the lake house as an advanced birthday present. Since my birthday is two days after Punzie's.", Hans calmly said, but the others had their eyes widened.

"The lake house belongs to you now?!", all of them asked in such a surprised tone.

"I never told you guys?", Hans asked.

All of them shook their heads violently and started asking random questions.

"Uhm.. this is weird so uh.. who gets which room?", Hans said wit a smile as he gestured to the front doors.

The moment he did, they all started running inside the lake house.

Rapunzel and Flynn claimed the other master bedroom while Merida and Hiccup had the other. Jack, Elsa and Anna were in one room, but the room was huge.

...

"Flynn! Flynn!", Rapunzel kept shouting at Flynn, they were in their bedroom. Flynn was changing into his bathing suit like Rapunzel was.

"What? What?", Flynn asked.

"You don't know how to swim and the lake is deep!", Rapunzel exclaimed in fear. Flynn chuckled and smiled at her as he hugged Rapunzel.

"I'm going to be all right. You'll be there to teach me, right, Ms. Corona?", Flynn asked with a smile as he kissed her.

"Of course, Mr. Rider.", Rapunzel answered with a chuckle as they kissed again.

They were kissing very intimately when..

"Uh, excuse me. Hans said that we should all go to the eating lounge.", Jack said as he peeked his head out into their room, making the two stop making out.

"Yeah, of course, Mack.", Flynn said with a smile, saying Jack's name incorrectly.

"Yeah, right.", with a frown, Jack replied and walked off.

...

"Attention, attention!", Hans said as he clinked his fork to his flute.

"Hans, we're just inches away from each other.. do you really have to--", Elsa whispered to him but Hans ignored her.

"So, guys.. today is our dear Rapunzel's birthday!", Hans announced.

Everyone greeted her happy birthday and she thanked them all with a huge smile on her face. Elsa greeted her too but she noticed Hans was acting strange.

"Since it's Punzie's birthday, she gets to pick which buffet will be our food for today!", Hans said as he passed over the huge ass menu to Rapunzel.

"Okay, what the hell? This menu is bigger than my torso.", Rapunzel muttered, making them all chuckle.

"Oh, that seafood buffet looks awesome.", Flynn exclaimed as he pointed to the picture of the seafood buffet order.

"Flynn, I think the birthday girl should be the one to choose and not you.", Jack said, interrupting them.

"Yeah, okay.", Flynn muttered as he leaned into his chair and had a blank face.

Elsa lightly slapped Jack's arm and whispered, "Don't be so rude."

"What? I wasn't being rude. He was disobeying 'master Westergård's' orders.", Jack said, mocking the way the maids and butlers called Hans.

"Are you mad at Hans and Flynn or something?"

"No, not at all. I'd rather not get mad at your precious Hans nor Rapunzel's dear Flynn because then the two of you girls would get mad.", Jack whispered to Elsa in a straight face.

Elsa just looked at him with a surprised look.

"Hans isn't my.. precious. We're just friends.", she whispered to Jack.

"Yeah, sure. And penguins can fly.", sarcastically, Jack said.

...

A/N:

@sandeforever and @JosephineRokkedal's comments in the previous chapter were such brilliant ideas! They shared the same thought of more Flynnpunzel but ends with Jackunzel!

Well, let's see!

You guys sure do like jealous Jack, huh?

Anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!