Chapter 17: Who's The Jealous One Now?

They all huddled up around Flynn as Rapunzel gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. He didn't breathe for a couple of minutes. Which made Rapunzel go crazy.

But later on, Flynn coughed out the lake-water that he swallowed. Rapunzel gasped and immediately hugged him, but slapped him afterwards, making the others surprised and walk away from the couple's business.

Jack sat next to Hans, who sat at the docks again while Hiccup was teaching Merida some swimming techniques and Anna and Elsa went to get more snacks.

...

"What were you thinking?! Jumping into the water like that! You know you can't swim!", Rapunzel shouted at Flynn, but not loud enough to let the others hear.

"I was trying to impress you!", Flynn said back.

"Ohhh, by what--drowning to death! You could've died, Flynn!"

"But I didn't!"

"Yeah, because of me! Why did you even jump into the lake just like that anyway?! Are you jealous because everyone around you can swim?!", Rapunzel continuously shouted at him, she was not interested in what Flynn would say.

But what Flynn said next made her zip her lips.

"I'm jealous of Jack, okay!", he said and sighed.

Rapunzel couldn't utter a single word but 'why'.

"It's just.. you obviously like men who's great at swimming, who doesn't complain, who will do anything for you, who's shy and not huge when compared to you.. you like men like Jack. Specifically him.", Flynn said with a low self esteem.

Rapunzel sighed and asked, "Do you wanna know why I broke up with Jack?"

"Not really but sure.", Flynn answered.

"Because we were too perfect for each other.",

Flynn furrowed his eyebrows at what she said and said.. "And was that suppose to make me feel better? You're literally saying that Jack's a better match for you than me."

"No, that's not what I meant. What I meant was that, he became unsatisfied with me because I'm sensitive and not as adventurous as the girl he cheated me on with.", Rapunzel explained with a hoarse voice.

"Punz.. you never told me he cheated on you.", Flynn muttered, guilty because he was unaware of what her relationship with Jack was.

"I didn't want to. Because it's never good to hold on to the past.", Rapunzel said and caressed Flynn's cheek as she continued.. "..because it's the future I should be looking forward to."

...

"Uh, Hans?", Jack muttered to Hans, who was in a daze.

"Hm?", Hans replied.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You mean why Flynn jumped into the lake even though he couldn't swim?", Hans assumed with a smile.

Jack just nodded.

"Well uh.. he's jealous of you, man, and that's all I'll tell you.". Hans said as he patted Jack on the back, stood up and went to the snack bar.

Jack just sat there, swinging his legs. He was shocked at what Hans unveiled to him but was very utterly satisfied.

Then he started chuckling to himself very quietly.

"Who's the jealous one now?", he muttered to himself.

...

A/N:

So, if you guys have any fanarts for the story, just post them on Tumblr and send the link to me or send them to me on Facebook.

The link to my Tumblr and Facebook is in my bio, by the way.

I'll post your fanarts together with each update.

So, thanks for reading, Justers!