Chapter 68: All About That Past (Pt. 2)

WARNING: Contains sensual scenes.

...

A/N:

Why don't we focus on Hans, Rapunzel and Elsa?

Meh, let's see.

...

"Rapunzel.. what's with the beers?", Hans asked as he watched her every move, her hips swung as she walked over to him slowly, which seemed suspicious to Hans.

It was like she was a cat ready to pounce on him.

"Oh, nothing. I just want to celebrate.", she laughed as she gave him the other bottle and raised her bottle in the air.

"For what?", Hans asked, sweat started trickling down his forehead onto the rest of his face as Rapunzel sat next to him on his bed and slowly crossed her tan legs.

"To.. being cheated on.", she smiled and grabbed his hand that held his bottle and forced the clinking.

She then started drinking her bottle as she let go of Hans's hand.

'Is she drunk?', Hans thought as he just watched her.

She was flushed pink at every corner of her face. Her clothes were a little wrecked and her breath reeked alcohol.

"How much did you drink, Rapunzel?", he asked.

Rapunzel chugged down her bottle till the last drop first before placing it down on the nightstand and licked her lips.

"To be honest, it wasn't enough.", she purred.

"Wha-what?"

"I think I need a little more.. juice inside me before I pass out. On this bed.", she said with a smirk as she grabbed his hands.

"Uh.. I don't think we should..", he stammered.

Rapunzel placed his one hand on her back and the other on her left breast. Hans's eyes widened as he had his hand on her chest.

"Do you want me?", she whispered as she leaned into his ear and traced her fingers to his shirt's buttons and started unbuttoning them. Hans couldn't reply, his face was pure red.

He had never seen Rapunzel naked before.

...

"Hey, Anna, have you seen Hans?", Elsa shouted to her sister, not getting close to Anna as she played the Wii.

"Just a moment.", Anna breathed as she was close to finishing the song. She really put her effort into her dancing.

When she was finished, Merida gave her a bottle of water and she drank it. Then Elsa walked up to her, Merida and Hiccup.

The three gasped as they saw what Elsa was wearing.

"Woah, Elsa. Where's the rest of that dress?", Anna asked as she scanned her sister from head to toe.

"Sumbody has been buyin' frum a store called 'Nothing'.", Merida joked as she couldn't keep her eyes off of Elsa's dress.

"Wow, you're like.. every man's wet dream fantasy.", Hiccup breathed as his face reddened.

Merida punched him in the arm. "Have ya forgot wotchya did, mist'r?", she exclaimed.

"Sorry, darling.", Hiccup apologized as he turned himself, keeping his eyes away from Elsa.

"That's a gud boy."

Elsa chuckled and shook her head, "Anyway..", she started, "..do you guys know where Hans went?", she finished asking.

"Oops, sorry, sis. No. But are you going to surprise him with breakfast in bed or something? Your 'dress' is like five small cloths patched together.", Anna said.

"No.. it's not even morning yet, I'm going to say sorry. Jack dared me to wear this and it's for a hundred bucks.", Elsa laughed.

"Oh, well, good luck with that!", Anna cheered. "Oh! It's my turn again!", she exclaimed as she grabbed the Wii remote from the previous player and chose the song Peacock by Katy Perry.

'Where is he?', Elsa nervously thought.

...

A/N:

I've decided! What have I decided? It's a secret.

So, anyway, thanks for reading, Justers!