11-20

Chapter 11: Insidious little concubine

"Yes, please visit the prince and the concubine." Xi Niang said quickly.

"Prince, according to the rules, you can only worship with your wife and concubine if you get a wife. The man cannot worship with the woman." Yun Ruoyue said coldly.

By doing this, Chu Xuanchen didn't treat her as his wife. It was a public slap in the face.

"Really? This king wants to worship Rou'er. How can you stand me?" Chu Xuanchen finally couldn't help it. He roared at Yun Ruoyue, and then pulled Nangong Rou to prepare to worship.

Seeing him getting angry, Yun Ruoyue stopped talking for the time being, she understood the truth of accepting what she saw well.

She had been sick of them for so long, and she had a bad breath, and it was time to go back to rest.

Seeing this, Xi Niang hurriedly shouted: "One worship to heaven and earth, two worship to Gaotang..."

In the blessings of the crowd, the new couple successfully finished their worship. Chu Xuanchen gazed at Nangong Rou tenderly, and Nangong gazed at him obsessively through the red hijab, as if they only had each other in their eyes, and no one else .

At this moment, Xi Niang brought tea again, and she brought a cup of tea to Nangong Rou.

Nangong Rou took the tea, she took a deep breath, walked to Yun Ruoyue, and handed the tea to Yun Ruoyue, "Sister, please have tea."

"Thank you sister, after drinking this cup of tea, you will be a member of the palace in the future. When you first came here, there are a lot of things you don't understand, but don't worry, I will give you some more later.

After Yun Ruoyue finished speaking, when she was about to pick up the tea, she suddenly felt a tingling pain in her wrist. She raised her eyes to see that her wrist was bleeding.

She looked intently again, and there was a sharp knife mark on that wrist.

She gave Nangong Rou a cold look. This woman must have done it. There must be a blade hidden in her sleeve. She just took the opportunity to cut her.

Nangong Rou's move must be to anger her, make her mad, angry, and make trouble in the public, then her final end must be bad, either being strangled to death by King Li, or being arrested and beaten.

It was impossible for her to show her wrist to everyone, telling everyone that her wrist was cut by Nangong Rou.

No one here would believe her. Everyone would only think that she had planted Nangong Rou, so she coldly held her wrist and did not pick up the tea.

Seeing this, Nangong Rou looked up in surprise, "Sister, what? Are you unwilling to drink my tea?"

"No, according to the rules, you haven't kneeled for me yet." Yun Ruoyue said coldly.

"Yun Ruoyue, are you looking for death?" Chu Xuanchen couldn't see her beloved woman being bullied, so she wanted to grab Yun Ruoyue's neck when she went on the court.

Nangong Roulimala stayed at him and didn't let him be embarrassed: "Master, what my sister said is right. As a concubine, I should kneel and offer tea to my sister."

After speaking, her pair of phoenix eyes coldly swept the teacup in her hand. This teacup was specially made with earthen kiln. No matter how hot the water inside, it didn't feel hot on the outside.

When her maid, Dan'er poured the tea, she poured the hottest pot of tea on purpose. Yun Ruoyue wanted to make things difficult for her, right? Then she deliberately dropped the tea cup and burned her to death!