881-890

Chapter 881: She will never let her die

She squatted uncomfortably in the center of the carriage. At this time, the carriage was still shaking violently. In front of her were Liu Ruyan and the dark guards, and the shadow of the assassin's swords, lights, and swords. Not far away was Chu Xuanchen who was fighting with the two assassins.
She saw that Chu Xuanchen was blazing a trail, his feet were full of corpses, and he himself, covered in blood, was covered with scars. He was obviously struggling, but he was still fighting with the assassin in front of him.
Come one, he kills one, come two, he kills a pair.
These assassins, if there were too many people, could have contained Chu Xuanchen, but now Chu Xuanchen's eyes are full of rage. He is murderous, his eyes are frenzied, his combat power is exploding, and he kills furiously, so soon, he fell a few times. An assassin.
Even his sword is beginning to blunt.
But he killed a thousand enemies and hurt himself eight hundred. He struggled to kill these assassins, but there were many wounds on his body. Those wounds were bleeding steadily, and Yun Ruoyue was shocked to see Yun Ruoyue.
She suddenly said: "Chu Xuanchen, there are still many assassins here, don't come here, leave me alone, while you still have strength, go quickly, otherwise you will die too!"
Because she saw the blood on Chu Xuanchen's arm, her face was also colored, and the strength of a person was limited, she was really afraid that he would not be able to sustain it.
If a generation of God of War died like this, it would be a pity.
"What nonsense are you talking about? Obediently hold on to this king!" Chu Xuanchen yelled, and moved a few steps closer to the carriage.
At this time, many assassins flew in from all directions, like ants, surrounded Chu Xuanchen, they swiped their swords, and slashed towards Chu Xuanchen.
King Jin was full of pride when he saw this scene. For this assassination, he deployed for a long time, spent a lot of money and cost a huge price, and the goal was to kill Chu Xuanchen.
He thought he couldn't kill Chu Xuanchen today, but could only kill Yun Ruoyue.
Who knows, Chu Xuanchen fought so hard for Yun Ruoyue. He has been injured in many places and he is still fighting, which shows how much Yun Ruoyue dragged him down.
Without her, he would definitely not hurt Chu Xuanchen.
At this moment, Chu Xuanchen didn't notice for a while, and a sword was hit on the shoulder. Yun Ruoyue was shocked when he saw Yun Ruoyue, "Chu Xuanchen, don't come here, go quickly, I can't escape anyway, I will die. I am alone, you all go away!"
"This king will never let you die!" When Chu Xuanchen heard the word "dead", he didn't know where the power came from, he suddenly lifted the sword and ran towards the carriage.
Regardless of whether the bow and arrow in front of him or the tip of the sword, he lifted the sword and rushed straight forward.
His charge, on the contrary, scared the assassins to take two steps back reflexively. Now King Li is too bloodthirsty, and they dare not approach him, and they will die if approaching him.
Soon, Chu Xuanchen rushed to the carriage with injuries all over his body. The assassins behind all wanted to surround him and continue to kill him. At this moment, many guards from the Li Palace rushed from all directions.
Mo Li and Mo Zhu rushed to see the signal flares. They arrived, and they were shocked when they saw the scene of so many assassins besieging the prince and the burning carriage.
"Hurry up and save the prince and princess." Before Mo Li finished speaking, the guards coldly joined the battle, dragging the assassin, and no one dared to approach Chu Xuanchen anymore.
Chu Xuanchen breathed a sigh of relief seeing Mo Li and the others rushing.
But for an instant, he looked at Yun Ruoyue worriedly, and stretched out his hand to her, "Come on, this king will hold you out!"

Chapter 882: Protect her with your body

The opening of the carriage was burned with a big hole. Originally, Yun Ruoyue could have jumped off, but just now, there were all assassins outside. In addition, she accidentally inhaled a few puffs of smoke, causing her body to limp, and she was so soft on the carriage. , So she didn't jump down.
Hearing Chu Xuanchen's words, she reached out her hand to him, and finally smiled at the corner of her mouth. It was great, she was saved.
Suddenly, only hearing a "bang" sound, the roof of the car above was burnt off, and a beam that was half-burned slammed straight down towards Yun Ruoyue!
"Be careful!" Before Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, people rushed to Yun Ruoyue's body, and the burning beam hit his back heavily, and he suddenly snorted.
Yun Ruoyue thought she was going to be hit by the beam, so she closed her eyes and waited for it to be hit.
However, Chu Xuanchen rushed forward and guarded her tightly. She could even smell the smell of burnt skin and flesh, as well as his unique masculine scent, that was similar to the fragrance of fragrant grass, and the smell of it. The smell of sweat and blood fighting.
She anxiously said, "Chu Xuanchen, are you okay?"
"Quickly save the prince." At this moment, Mo Li and Mo Zhu had already rushed over, Mo Li opened the beam with a sword, and quickly helped Chu Xuanchen up.
Chu Xuanchen held Yun Ruoyue tightly. Although he was in pain, he resolutely said: "First save the princess, don't worry about this king."
Soon, Mo Li and the others dragged both of them out.
Before being dragged out, Yun Ruoyue firmly held the lantern with her right hand.
She had been guarding the lantern by her side just now. Fortunately, the carriage was surrounded by iron plates, so the lantern was not lit, and she was protected intact.
The two talents were dragged out, and the carriage suddenly broke apart and burst into flames.
If it was later, they would all have to die in the flames.
As soon as Chu Xuanchen was saved, he immediately hugged Yun Ruoyue in his arms and looked at her anxiously, "Come on, pass the doctor quickly."
"Master, there is no doctor here, let's find a medical clinic nearby first." Mo Li said.
"I'm okay, I just accidentally choked on a few puffs of smoke, and I was okay slowly." Yun Ruoyue said when she saw Chu Xuanchen so nervous about her.
I don't know why, she has been very weak recently, and she shrank into the carriage just now.
If it was before, she was not so weak.
Before, she didn't even have to do two operations.
Now, after only performing one operation on King Xian, I almost fainted. I really don't know what happened to her.
She looked at Chu Xuanchen distressedly, and saw that his body was full of wounds, there were several blood holes on his shoulders, and his back was burned by the charcoal on the beam. She said distressedly, "You are injured, Mo Li , Take us to the nearest medical clinic, I want to heal the prince."
"Wait a minute, kill these people first, Mo Li, catch the leader of the assassin, and keep him alive. This king needs to know who planned this assassination!" He would definitely not let Yun Ruoyue dare to do this. The person behind the scenes.
Unexpectedly, when Chu Xuanchen spoke, the assassin leader already sternly said: "Everyone withdraw first, and withdraw quickly."
King Li's army came, and if it was consumed any longer, they would have the upper hand, and once someone was caught, they were afraid of revealing the identity of King Jin, so the leader hurriedly ordered everyone to withdraw.
"Dare to withdraw, kill without mercy, let go of arrows!" Chu Xuanchen stood up coldly, staring at the assassins with dark eyes, and when he gave an order, the guards behind him began to let go of arrows.
In an instant, a dozen people were killed, the assassin leader saw it, and quickly flew around and wanted to run.