901-910

Chapter 901: pregnant?

Compared with him, Yun Ruoyue ate a little faster because she was extremely hungry, and seemed a bit rude. She also ate slowly, so as not to lose face.
After eating, she felt a lot more comfortable. Maybe she was only eating light things, so she was only a little uncomfortable and didn't feel like nausea.
Seeing Yun Ruoyue's complexion improved, Chu Xuanchen felt relieved.
"You are not feeling well, this king will rest here tonight." After eating, Chu Xuanchen said with a domineering expression.
"No, I'm getting better after eating. I'm used to sleeping alone." After that, Yun Ruoyue got up coldly and entered the house.
At this time, she couldn't sleep with him.
Being rejected by Yun Ruoyue, Chu Xuanchen did not force him to stay, he sighed slightly and left.
His back is full of melancholy and loneliness.
-
"Niang, I made your favorite skewers, do you want to eat it?" As soon as Chu Xuanchen left, Feng Er quickly brought in a skewers, ready to supplement Yun Ruoyue's body, because of her I ate too little today.
"Oh..." As soon as she smelled the meaty smell, Yun Ruoyue's stomach surged in discomfort. She turned around, facing the trash can, and vomited out all the porridge she had just eaten until she turned blue and weak.
"Niang Niang, why did you throw up again?" Feng'er walked up anxiously, tears streaming out of her anxious eyes.
"Quickly take the skewers away, I can't smell it, it's too boring." Yun Ruoyue hurriedly covered her nose and squatted on the ground uncomfortably.
What is wrong with her
Why do you feel sick when you smell meat
Feng'er was so frightened that she quickly took the meat out, "I'm sorry, my mother, I thought you don't like meat dishes, so I wanted to make some snacks for you and appetizers, but I didn't expect you to smell the grilled meat. What a mess, Are you sick?"
Moreover, she was still seriously ill, thinking of this, she was worried to death.
"It shouldn't be. Maybe it's the weather change. I'm only affected by wind chill." I'll feel like vomiting after being infected with wind chill.
"The maidservant is going to boil some ginger soup for you to get rid of the cold. Would you like to ask the doctor to prescribe some medicine?" Feng Er said with concern.
"No, I am a doctor myself, I have medicine."
After Feng'er had packed up and went out, Yun Ruoyue rinsed her mouth and returned to her bedroom. She was a little sleepy now and wanted to sleep.
It's just that there is always a doubt in her mind, why are these symptoms of her like pregnancy
But except for the one with Chu Xuanchen five months ago, she didn't have it anymore.
She was so awkward that she actually took out a pregnancy test stick from the medical system, no matter whether she did it with others or not, in short, it would be nice to have a test.
Five minutes later, when she saw the two bright red lines on the pregnancy test stick, she was so nervous that she dropped the pregnancy test stick to the ground.
what happened
Why are two red lines detected
Is she pregnant
impossible! She didn't do anything like that with a man. How could she get pregnant? It must be because the pregnancy test stick was broken. She had to get another test.
However, she changed three one after another, and the results were the same.
There are two red lines, which means she is pregnant.
There is a problem with a pregnancy test. It is impossible for so many to have problems. She still believes in science.
Seeing these results, her body suddenly trembled. In this era, her husband did not favor her, but she suddenly became pregnant. What does this mean
Oh my!
How did she get pregnant? Could it be that one night, she was stunned, so she became pregnant

Chapter 902: Do you want to shed it?

She has no impression of this.
Suddenly, she remembered. Two months ago, on the night when Chu Xuanchen and Nangongrou rounded the room, she seemed to have a spring dream. The hero in the dream was still Chu Xuanchen.
When she woke up the next day, she found her body aches, her lips were numb, and there were a lot of red marks on her neck. She thought it was a bug bite, but it was not like it.
Looking back now, she realized that something was wrong.
bad!
Did she get ecstasy and bullied that night
Only then can the explanation make sense.
"Niangniang, I'm here to fetch you water, so please soak your feet." At this time, Feng'er thoughtfully holding a basin of water and walked in.
"Feng'er, did the culprits sneak into Feiyue Pavilion that night when the prince and Concubine Roufang rounded up the room?" Yun Ruoyue asked Feng'er.
"No, it was good that night. How could there be a culprit, Niang, why did you ask like that? Did something happen?" Feng Er asked in confusion.
"No, I just ask casually." Yun Ruoyue said quickly.
After soaking her feet, Yun Ruoyue went to bed to rest.
Tonight is destined to be a sleepless night.
I don’t know who this child belongs to, but she knows that in a society where feudal ethics is very strict, a woman is put on layers of shackles. Once she is pregnant with another man’s child, she may be beaten to death, burned to death, etc. Dip in a pig cage, or drown in saliva and ruin.
Therefore, this child cannot be kept, otherwise she will be over.
She touched her lower abdomen. Although she felt sorry for the child, but the child's origin is unknown, how she wants to stay.
If his father is a flower picker, or a robber, bandit, etc., he can't stay.
It seems that if she wants to find a way to destroy this child, there is medicine in her medical system, and as long as the medicine is used, he can be discharged.
However, medical abortion also has the risk of hemorrhage, but while the current month is still young, medical abortion can be done. In a few days, I am afraid that it will only be possible to induce labor.
Thinking of this, she quickly took out the mifepristone tablets and misoprostol from the system. The combination of these two drugs can terminate the pregnancy.
After preparing the medicine, she poured herself a glass of water, sat at the table, and prepared to take the medicine.
She opened the medicine, took the medicine in her left hand and the water glass in her right hand, and put the medicine in her mouth tremblingly.
Suddenly, her hands shook. In her mind, it seemed as if there was a pink and tender baby in the swaddling clothes flashing past. He was looking at her in a dazed manner, eating his little hands, and his mouth was flowing. Slobber, smiling happily, looks so cute.
She flinched suddenly.
After all, this is also an innocent life, and she couldn't bear it just like that.
Moreover, self-administration of drugs for abortion can easily cause hemorrhage or incomplete abortion, which will injure the body and lead to life-long infertility.
She still considers it first.
-
"Niang, Concubine Roubian brought her mother Liu to please you." Early the next morning, Yun Ruoyue only got up to clean up, and Hong'er's voice came from outside.
"This gentle concubine came to show off when she was pregnant, and she must have come to demonstrate again, madam, let's ignore her." Feng'er, who was putting beads in Yun Ruoyue's hair bun, said angrily.
"It's okay. If I don't see her now, she will show off sooner or later. It's better to meet and see what tricks she wants to play." Yun Ruoyue finished speaking and stood up coldly.