Chapter 154: Princess Jin threatened

Emperor Hongyuan glanced at the Royal Physician and was taken aback for a moment, his face full of disbelief.

He turned to look at Yun Ruoyue, and said, "Princess Li, do you have evidence?"

"Back to the emperor, the concubine does have evidence in his hands, but this evidence can't be shown to outsiders, only to you, can you take a step to speak?" Yun Ruoyue stared at Doctor Wang with a sneer while speaking.

This kind of determined look made the doctor Wang straighten his heart.

If he didn't do it, he wouldn't have the slightest feeling for this look.

But he did it, as if stealing something was caught on the spot, his heart was beating, beating very hard.

He was so nervous that he couldn't even breathe well. He was afraid that Yun Ruoyue would present the evidence to the emperor.

At this moment, Chu Xuanchen stepped forward, curled his lips coldly, and said calmly: "If you want people to know it, unless you do nothing, paper can't contain the fire. If the king and the princess have no evidence, how dare you be on the spot? speak out?"

As soon as this remark came out, not only the royal physician, but also the bodies of the king and concubine Jin were shaking.

Their faces were pale, did Chu Xuanchen really have the evidence that they harmed the queen mother

At this time, Emperor Hongzheng looked at Yun Ruoyue and narrowed his eyes shrewdly, "Okay, your couple will follow me to the back hall and show me the evidence."

"Yes, the emperor." Yun Ruoyue said.

After Hongyuan finished speaking, he walked to the apse first, Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen coldly glanced at the doctor Wang and followed in.

Seeing the eyes of the two men, the doctor Wang trembled with fright.

Oh my!

Li Wang and his wife are about to present the evidence to the emperor, he is finished.

Seeing the emperor and the others walk in, Su Changxiao suddenly walked towards the royal physician and said: "Emperor Wang, if you have not done anything wrong, you will not be afraid of ghosts knocking on the door. Don't worry, if Princess Li slanders you, we will avenge you. I I believe the emperor will not fault you."

"Thank you, Princess." The doctor Wang was full of sweat and his clothes were all wet. He lowered his head feebly, not daring to look at Su Changxiao's eyes.

Even if Su Changxiao said this, he was still very scared. If Yun Ruoyue really had evidence, even Su Changxiao would not be able to protect him.

Moreover, they will also be brought out.

At this kind of scene, Su Changxiao hated Yun Ruoyue to death. With so many people in the hall, it was impossible for her to discuss anything with Doctor Wang.

She knew that, depending on this situation, the emperor would not leave the king's doctor.

Even if he didn't do anything but was suspected, he couldn't stay.

She was afraid that the Royal Doctor Wang would bring out the Prince Jin’s Mansion together. She stared at the Royal Doctor Wang sternly, with a gloomy warning on her face: “Doctor Wang, we all know that you have always done your best for the Queen Mother and the Emperor. This time, it’s really hard for you. . Don’t worry, if you are wronged or something happens, we will all take care of your family for you.”

Having said this, Su Chang smiled and wiped his tears with the kerchief, as if he was heartbroken by the doctor Wang's experience.

When the doctor Wang heard her words, his body shivered, his face pale like a ghost.

Everyone saw Su Chang laughing and crying, but he saw the viciousness under her eyes.

She was threatening him with the lives of his family, and he suddenly understood.

-

Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen walked into the apse with Emperor Hongyuan. Emperor Hongyuan turned around and looked at them condensedly, "Do you have any evidence? Show it to me."

Chu Xuanchen raised his eyebrows lightly and didn't speak.

Yun Ruoyue suddenly took a step forward and said respectfully to Emperor Hongyuan: "The emperor, sorry, we have no substantive evidence, but I'm sure that the murderer is the Royal Doctor Wang. If you don't believe you will go out and cheat him, he will definitely confess his guilt with a guilty conscience. ."

______