581-590

Chapter 581: Which pear is the sweetest?

Yun Ruoyue received this look and smiled back at her.

At this time, Su Changxiao had already led a court lady in.

The maid of the palace was carrying a basket of yellow pears, and when she walked in, she put the pears on the jade table.

Seeing this basket of pears, Feng Lingtian sneered, "Wonder Jin didn't want to ask this palace how to eat pears, right?"

"The prince thinks too much, I just want to ask you, which basket of pears, which is the sweetest? Can you find the sweetest pear from it?" Su Chang smiled.

When the others heard it, they all gave her thumbs up.

"There are so many pears, this pear has diversity, and everyone's taste is different. After eating this pear, there is another pear, how to judge this?"

"Princess Jin is really clever, she put out such a question to embarrass Feng Lingtian, Feng Lingtian must be stumped."

"It seems that he is set to lose again this time."

This is not a competition on the surface, but in this secret competition, there are also wins and losses.

Today, Feng Lingtian lost two games in a row, and it is estimated that this third game will also be lost.

Chu State completely thwarted the spirit of Tiansheng State this time, and it looked like Feng Lingtian was still arrogant.

Hearing everyone's discussion, Feng Lingtian glanced lightly across the basket of pears.

He glanced at the basket of pears, and didn't speak for a while, as if thinking.

"How about, Prince, can you find the sweetest pear?" Su Chang smiled coldly, looking at Feng Lingtian with a cold face.

The minister of Chu State also said, "If you can't find it, give up as soon as possible! I can only say that the saying that there are many wise men in the Tiansheng Kingdom is a rumor."

The minister returned what Feng Lingtian said to Chu State on the spot.

Feng Lingtian smiled coldly. Suddenly, he picked up a pear casually, raised it up, and said, "This is the sweetest one."

"This? Prince, you just pick up one and say it's the sweetest. Are you too sloppy?" Su Chang smiled and sneered.

Others also shook their heads, "Prince, how can you tell that yours is the sweetest? There are still many in the basket, do you want to compare it?"

Feng Lingtian smiled coldly. Suddenly, he raised his hand suddenly and shook his palm towards the basket of pears.

He only heard a few bangs, and a strong internal force rang out from his palm, which immediately shook the basket of pears to pieces.

Including the basket, they were all smashed into the pears.

Except for the one in Feng Lingtian's hands, the other pears were all broken, and the pear skin juice was mixed with the basket, which was really disgusting.

Everyone was stunned, their eyes widened, and they looked at all this in disbelief.

Feng Lingtian took the pear in his hand and sneered towards Emperor Hongyuan: "Your Majesty, right now, is this pear in my hand the sweetest?"