Chapter 156: Finally confessed

When the Emperor Hongyuan heard this, he closed his eyes weakly. He took a deep look at the pale-faced King Jin and gritted his teeth.

This son is too poor.

He actually dared to murder the queen mother just to get rid of Chu Xuanchen's backing.

That was their emperor grandmother, his most distressed mother, how dare King Jin!

At a young age, he was so vicious that he almost killed his mother-in-law.

He was so disappointed in him.

Yun Ruoyue did not expect that Doctor Wang would really plead guilty.

The emperor's words were more effective than their deceit a hundred times. Sure enough, the emperor's majesty was above all else.

She glanced at Chu Xuanchen, and found that he was standing in the imperial palace, standing tall and straight, and looking calm. She suddenly realized that he was very calm from beginning to end, as if he was sure that the royal doctor would plead guilty.

He is not so flustered or nervous like her, this kind of concentration is really not an ordinary person.

"What crime do you have, why don't you really provoke it?" At this moment, Emperor Hongyuan gritted his teeth with anger and glared at Doctor Wang.

Wang Taiyi was frightened by the emperor's Tianwei, and he had forgotten that Yun Ruoyue and the others had submitted evidence.

He lowered his head and said with a horrified expression, "The criminal minister did overhear Princess Li and Mother Xue, and the criminal minister heard Princess Li say that he should not take other medicines, otherwise he would harm the queen mother. I figured out a way, when the queen mother was uncomfortable, let the queen mother take the medicine of the criminal minister. The criminal minister also heard that Princess Li and the doctor Zhang talked about the protective agent, so before the criminal... Steal the protective agent. The criminal minister knew that if the queen mother did not take the protective agent, her body would definitely be uncomfortable, so the criminal minister persuaded the doctor Zhang to take the opportunity to take the Chinese medicine made by the criminal minister himself."

When the physician Zhang next to him heard this, he immediately glared at Dr. Wang with anger, "Mr. Wang, you are too bold, no wonder when the queen mother was heartburned and uncomfortable, I said that I would send someone to invite Princess Li, but you didn’t agree. Give your own medicine to the Queen Mother. We know that you have been serving the Queen Mother. We did not doubt you, so we followed your advice and took your medicine to the Queen Mother. I didn’t expect you to hide your evil intentions and dare to murder the Queen Mother."

When other imperial doctors heard this, they also angrily accused Mr. Wang.

However, Yun Ruoyue discovered that the Royal Doctor Wang admitted that he had stolen the protective agent. He did not confess to Princess Jin, and took the blame alone.

She knew it would be like this.

They had no substantive evidence to prove that Su Changxiao had a problem, so they had not told the emperor about their doubts about her before.

Besides, she was the emperor's daughter-in-law, and the emperor would never deal with her for the sake of becoming king, so they endured it.

Now the doctor Wang confessed that he had stolen the protective agent. At that time, he and Su Changxiao were the only ones who entered the hall. Now that he had pleaded guilty, Su Changxiao got rid of the suspicion.

This shows that Su Changxiao is really amazing.

Can control people to do things for her.

She couldn't defeat Su Changxiao now, and she wanted to blow her arrogance and frighten her.

She looked at Doctor Wang and said coldly: "Doctor Wang, the Queen Mother has no grudges against you, why are you harming her? Is it because someone behind you instructs you to take advantage of others to do this?"

Su Chang laughed, and his body shuddered suddenly.

She stared at Yun Ruoyue bitterly, wishing to cut her tongue.

Emperor Hongyuan also looked at Doctor Wang with warning, but his expression was unclear.

Didn't the Royal Physician Wang know the importance of this matter? How dare he confess Wang Jin and his wife