Chapter 152: Start to deceive him

The doctor Wang turned pale when he heard this. What does Princess Li mean

"Who is so bold and dared to eavesdrop outside the Queen Mother's palace?" When Emperor Hongyuan heard this, his eyes suddenly became cold and stern.

Yun Ruoyue immediately turned around and glanced at everyone. Everyone who was swept by her eyes was very nervous, for fear of being swept by her.

She swept, and suddenly set her eyes on Doctor Wang’s face. Her eyes were clear and clear, as if she could see Doctor Wang through. She said: "Doctor Wang, who are you talking about?" "

The doctor Wang trembled with fright. How could Concubine Li always look at him with such a look, as if she knew something.

He hurriedly said: "The emperor, this person is a minister, but the minister just happened to rush to the queen dowager's bedroom, and the minister is going to check the pulse of the queen mother."

"Did you arrive by accident, or have you arrived for a long time?" Yun Ruoyue suddenly looked at Doctor Wang with sharp eyes.

The doctor Wang was stunned for a moment, thinking that no one had seen him anyway.

He didn't admit it, and Yun Ruoyue had nothing to do with him.

He said: "Weichen just happened to arrive, and the princess came out not long after the weichen arrived there, so the princess did not hear what the Princess and Mother Xue said."

Of course, Royal Doctor Wang didn't dare to say that he had been there for a long time, so wouldn't he sit back and listen to Yun Ruoyue's facts

He said that when he first arrived, he proved that he was taking medicine for the queen mother, not because he listened to Yun Ruoyue's words and wanted to use the opportunity to harm the queen mother, but because he didn't know that the two medicines were incompatible with each other before he took the medicine.

In this way, he is not responsible.

"Really? But I have someone testified that she saw you hiding behind the curtain that day, and you have been hiding for a long time. I am afraid that the time for a cup of tea is definitely not just arrived as you said." Yun Ruoyue said suddenly.

Hearing this, the Physician Wang suddenly numbs his scalp and makes the soles of his feet cold, "Who? Who was there at that time, the old man remembers that there was no one in the temple at that time."

"There was no one in the temple, but what about the yard? At that time, there was a maid named Xi'er who was sweeping the floor in the yard. Although she was far away, she could see you sneaky in the hall. She witnessed it with her own eyes. This matter is over. The emperor, please let Rongchen concubine Chuan Xi'er come up to testify." Yun Ruoyue turned and looked at Emperor Hongyuan.

These words immediately scared the doctor Wang, and also scared Wang and his wife pale.

They didn't expect that there would be a minor splinter in the middle, and someone had witnessed it with their own eyes.

But now that everyone is in the hall, it is impossible for King Jin to call out Doctor Wang to discuss separately how to lie and give false testimony.

He could only watch Yun Ruoyue interrogate Royal Doctor Wang.

This Yun Ruoyue's scheming is so deep. She should have known that Dr. Wang had a problem early in the morning, but she didn't point it out in public, causing them to underestimate her and failing to communicate with Dr. Wang in advance, causing Dr. Wang to be speechless now.

Yun Ruoyue immediately exchanged glances with Chu Xuanchen when he saw the pale faces of the couple and the doctor Wang.

The method Chu Xuanchen thought of defrauding the emperor's doctor really worked.

This is similar to modern psychology. Through the step-by-step suggestion, interrogation, and evidence, Wang Taiyi's defense was defeated, and finally he was mentally broken and guilty of confession.

They only found one piece of evidence that Doctor Wang possessed gold, and this evidence alone could not convict him.

So the two discussed for a long time, and finally discussed the scheme to defraud him.

This trick is also the way they can find no other evidence, and they are dangerous. If they can defraud Doctor Wang and plead guilty, it would be better if they can't defraud, they have to find another way.