831-840

Chapter 831: Chopped his hand

"Oops, prince, Su Qishao just took the hand of the princess!" On the roof, Liu Ruyan bit the pink little papa in his hand with a look of fear. In a blink of an eye, the black figure around him had already disappeared.
He was so scared that he yelled, "Master, where are you?"
After Su Qishao and Yun Ruoyue were driven out, Concubine Jing quickly ordered someone to close the door, as if afraid they would go in and make trouble.
At this moment, a black shadow fell from the sky, and the shadow fell extremely fast, like a bolt of lightning. As soon as he rushed in front of Su Qishao, he coldly shot out his palm, hit Su Qishao with a palm, and beat him. Take a few steps back.
At the same time, he clasped Yun Ruoyue's hand and guarded her behind him, staring at Su Qishao with a gloomy look, "Laughter! Dare to touch Princess Li, this king has abandoned your hand!"
"King Li, how dare you attack my son!" Su Qishao tried hard to stand still, only feeling a faint pain in his chest, which shows how much force Chu Xuanchen exerted.
"What about this king sneak attacking you? The woman who dares to think about this king, this king killed you, and he should!" Chu Xuanchen's eyes were full of fire. If the fire in that eye can burn people, it is estimated that Su Qishao will be killed. Burned to ashes.
"Okay, Chu Xuanchen, you let me go, he just accidentally tugged me a bit, why are you tit-for-tat?" Yun Ruoyue shook off Chu Xuanchen's hand speechlessly.
"Are you talking for him? Okay, the king will abandon his hand!" Chu Xuanchen took out a silver whip from his waist with jealous eyes, and then coldly hit the ground, suddenly bursting out countless flames.
In an instant, the others leaped up like a black dragon, and the silver whip slammed towards Su Qishao, and rolled off the sand and rocks, causing the pear blossoms on the tree to fall one after another, and then the silver whip was added. The sparks, this scene, are still somewhat beautiful.
"A stingy man!" After Su Qishao yelled, there was a fierce flash in his eyes. He jumped up, throwing out a hidden weapon in his hand, and all kinds of poisonous needles, poisonous darts, and poisonous flying knives shot at Chu Xuanchen.
Chu Xuanchen swiftly avoided. With a wave of the whip, he swung all these hidden weapons at Su Qishao. Su Qishao quickly took out an iron fan to block his hidden weapons, and at the same time stepped back anxiously, "Insidious man! "
Chu Xuanchen stared at him solemnly, he hurriedly chased him up, and the whip in his hand struck Su Qishao's hand specifically.
Suddenly, the silver whip flashed, and it hit Su Qishao's hand all at once, and his hand almost broke due to the pain.
He looked at his right hand again, there was a shocking bloodstain on it, and he immediately stared at Chu Xuanchen angrily, "King Li, there is a man as domineering as you? It just pulled her hand, why is your father like this? Ruthless? Master, I'm fighting with you!"
"This king only cut your hand today, because it touched something that shouldn't be touched!" Chu Xuanchen's eyes were cold, and he continued to raise his whip, staring at Su Qishao's arm to hit him.
"Is that right? I'm not annoyed, little master, look at the darts!" Su Qishao shot a few poison darts from his sleeve, but was beaten to pieces by Chu Xuanchen's sharp whip.
It can be seen how strong his power is.
At the same time, he chased him up with murderous intent, and with one whip and one whip, Su Qishao jumped up and down in the yard. From this point of view, Su Qishao's martial arts was not Chu Xuanchen's opponent at all.
At this moment, I saw two figures, one red and one black, chasing me in mid-air. Both of them had beautiful faces, strong martial arts, and their fighting postures were so handsome. They also knocked down all the pear blossoms and peach blossoms in the yard. .

Chapter 832: Both are so handsome

The pear flowers fall, like a red rain, extremely beautiful.
The little maids onlookers shed nympho saliva and sighed.
"Wow, they are so handsome. Both of them are so handsome. Pieces of peach blossoms are falling. They were fighting in mid-air and they almost hugged each other. This scene is really beautiful!"
"Is this the legendary His Royal Highness Li Wang? How can it be more beautiful and charming than the portrait!"
"Su Qingchen is not bad, he is also a beautiful man. If I could marry any of them, I would wake up in my dreams. Don't tell me, they are quite good!"
"I think King Li is more handsome, less handsome than Su Qi!"
"I think Su Qishao is more handsome than Li Wang. He looks more feminine. I like this one."
"Chee, do you like sissy? I tell you, King Li is more handsome than him. King Li is the first beautiful man in Chu. How many painters does he support? How many painters rely on the appearance of King Li To make a living? How many people rely on him to marry a wife and have children to make a fortune? Can Su Qishao support so many people?"
"Why not? Don’t you remember that Su Qishao had a fight with people and ruined a street? Originally, the business on that street was very deserted, and the food was destroyed and couldn’t be sold. Thanks to Su Qishao’s destruction, he When Dad came, he received all three times the compensation to calm the anger. If it weren’t for Su Qishao, the people in that street would lose money that year. Thanks to him, they made money instead. Who said he couldn’t feed others. ?"
"That's, my big black brother used to walk on the road. Because he was too dark, Su Qishao kicked him when he saw him unpleasantly. He squatted down on the spot, holding his foot and screaming for pain. At that time, Su Qishao’s father also lost five hundred taels of silver from my big black brother. My big black brother was originally poor and black, with no house and no land, and he couldn’t even marry a daughter-in-law, just because he was wrong... Five hundred taels of silver. I bought a Zhuangzi, a field, built a house, and married a beautiful girl. How can you say that Su Qishao can't support people? There are so many people that he can support, and the whole city was eager. Bullied by him!"
"..." Yun Ruoyue opened her mouth wide in surprise. Why was she so stupid back then, why didn't she go to Su Ming for compensation
Maybe, you can become a rich woman.
At this time, Chu Xuanchen’s whip had already greeted Su Qishao sharply. Yun Ruoyue saw that he was making a cruel move, fearing that he would hurt Su Qishao, so she shouted: "Chu Xuanchen, this is Xianwang Mansion, can you stop?"
This man is really domineering and has double standards.
He was only allowed to touch Nangong Rou and be in love with Nangong Rou. Su Qishao was anxious and pulled her hand, and he became jealous.
Liu Ruyan, who was hiding on the wall, saw that the princess actually helped Su Qishao instead of helping the prince. He jumped off with anger and said softly and softly: "The prince, the princess helps Su Qishao, then Ruyan will come. help you!"
After speaking, a steel ball suddenly appeared in his hand, and he flicked towards Su Qishao.
But suddenly, Chu Xuanchen swayed, and the steel ball was so good that it hit Chu Xuanchen's back, causing him to frown fiercely with pain.
"Master, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..." Liu Ruyan was so scared that he covered her eyes with a veil, her fingers turned into the shape of an orchid.
"Don't point to this Wang Qiaolan!" Chu Xuanchen glanced at him coldly, rubbed his back, and continued to chase Su Qishao.