161-170

Chapter 161: The Queen Mother advised

Once the doctor Wang died, the person behind the scenes could not be traced.

Everyone could see that Emperor Hongyuan didn't want to track down that person, so everyone was smart enough not to bother about it.

Doctor Wang's body was roughly dragged away, and in an instant, everyone retreated.

When the queen mother in the sleeping hall heard the wind early, she ordered Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen to be called in.

After the two of them entered, the Queen Mother called out all the idlers, and there were only three of them left in the sleeping hall.

"Queen dowager, how are you feeling now?" Yun Ruoyue stepped forward and held the queen dowager's hand.

"Thanks to you, the Ai family feels very good now." The queen mother patted Yun Ruoyue's hand and said again, "The Ai family did not expect that there is such a scourge as the royal doctor Wang hidden beside the Ai family. Does the Ai family treat him? Bo, but he betrayed Lai's family, this time if it weren't for you, he wouldn't be able to spot this person.

"The queen mother, he is just a pawn, and there are people behind him." Yun Ruoyue said.

The queen mother sighed knowingly, and suddenly stared at the two of them solemnly, and said: "Xuanchen, Ruo Yue, since the doctor Wang has committed suicide, then this is the case. You can't go further and look into it. My family is afraid of endangering your lives. Moreover, I don’t want you to risk your future and your life."

Yun Ruoyue thought, it seems that the Queen Mother also knows these things.

Chu Xuanchen squeezed his fingers fiercely, with hatred anger flashing in his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Grandma, this time they dare to murder you, there will be the next time. Don't worry, I won't let them go. "

"Don't." The queen mother hurriedly held Chu Xuanchen's hand with an anxious look on her face, "The Ai family is already getting better, so let this matter go, you must not seek revenge from them. Besides, you are relatives, yes. Brothers and sisters, I don’t want to see you killing each other and letting outsiders look at jokes. Only when a country is prosperous and stable can benefit the country and the people. You are a general protector of the country. You must take the overall situation into consideration and consider the interests of the country."

"Speaking of which, grandma still loves your grandson. Even if he murders you, you have to defend him." Chu Xuanchen's voice suddenly became cold.

Isn't there anyone who really wants him in this world

When the queen mother heard this, she was immediately anxious, and she hurriedly said: "Xuan Chen, Ai Jia does not mean that. Ai Jia is afraid that you are too impatient, but it hurts yourself. This palace is full of their eyes and ears. Your every move, Every word and deed are monitored by them. You must refrain from saying these things in the future, lest you get caught and hurt yourself."

"Their eyes and ears?" Chu Xuanchen suddenly looked at Yun Ruoyue with a look of alertness.

Yun Ruoyue is the emperor's person.

He even ignored her just now, and told the Queen Mother that he wanted to avenge them, and she let her hear it all.

However, he was not afraid of her going to inform the emperor.

Even if she didn't tell the news, the emperor would not let him go.

Yun Ruoyue knew that Chu Xuanchen was guarding her, she said: "King Li, don't worry, I won't tell the emperor these things. If I wanted to tell, I would have told it a long time ago. I don't need to wait until today."