841-850

Chapter 841: Be deeply worshipped by me

"Yes, Liuyun, Princess Li saved you. She opened your belly and took out the tumor in your belly. You are good. Look, your belly is flat, and you are saved. Are you happy?" Jing Fei looked at Yun Ruoyue with tears in her eyes.
"Erchen knows that although he is in a coma, he can hear it. Thank you, Princess Li, and King Li..." King Xian moved his gaze from Yun Ruoyue to Chu Xuanchen.
"You don't need to be polite, this king didn't contribute much, it was the princess who saved you." Chu Xuanchen said solemnly.
He and Chu Yao's sons have always been estranged. They never make friends or talk. They also hate and hate each other in their hearts, but this virtuous king is different.
He has always treated people kindly. In the past few years, he has lost his holy favor due to illness, and he has the same fate as him. Therefore, there is no feeling of hostility in the two of them. He did not regard him as an enemy, so he would allow the cloud. Ruo Yue save him.
"Liu Yun, your pregnant belly is gone. Your mother and concubine are so happy. Are you happy? Now, no one dares to say that you are a monster anymore. You will have a better life in the future. You can marry a wife and have children. With children, you can play around and be a healthy person, which is great." Jing Fei wiped the corner of her eyes with her veil.
Hearing the words "marry a wife and have children", King Xian gave Yun Ruoyue unnaturally.
A trace of sorrow flashed between his eyebrows, and he looked at his flat stomach again, his eyes were really happy, and tears were streaming from the corners of his eyes.
"Princess Li, thank you. If it's not for this king's physical inconvenience, please be respected by this king. You are this king's great benefactor. Thanks to you, this king can take this life back." Xian Wang said sincerely. .
His illness dragged on for five or six years, and it was getting worse every year. Every time he went out, he had to endure other people's insults and sarcasm. Even his mother and concubine were looked down upon by other concubines because of his illness.
Now his belly finally disappeared, he felt like he was born again, he was about to start his new life, he was like a reborn.
All this is because of Princess Li's help.
Yun Ruoyue hurriedly waved her hand, "The prince doesn’t need to be polite. I just happen to be able to cure your disease. It’s just a matter of effort. If you change to other intractable diseases, maybe I can’t do anything about it. This is because God is looking after you, indicating that you shouldn’t die. Absolutely, you will have a better life."
She didn't like people saying that she was a genius doctor. If she held it too high, the more pain she fell.
She asked herself that her medical skills were good, but she hadn't reached the point where everything could be cured.
What if one day a strong authority forces her to cure a disease that she can't, and she can't cure it, what should I do
No one is perfect. She herself is not an omnipotent person. She can only cure some diseases that she understands. Therefore, she does not want to be like other doctors, hoping that others will praise herself too much, so as to enhance her reputation and increase her income.
There are so many popular things, and sometimes it is too high to be praised by others, and it is also very dangerous.
Concubine Jing smiled with tears: "Yes, Princess Li is right. If you don't die in a catastrophe, you will have a blessing. Princess Li, thanks to you this time, I'm sorry. I have been suspicious of you just now. I didn't believe you. It was a big mistake that caused Liuyun. If you and King Li were firm and bold, maybe Liuyun would not wake up. I really appreciate your husband and wife. Please accept me!"
In the face of the savior, Concubine Jing did not call herself "the palace" and stopped carrying it.
After finishing speaking, she got up softly, full of gratitude, and bowed deeply to the two of them.

Chapter 842: Unbelievable master

"The mother, please, don't be polite. They are all a family. We should save the Xian Wang." Yun Ruoyue said.
In this scene, Master Qingyun's face turned red. He couldn't believe it and looked at King Xian's slumped belly and his bloody face, "How could this be? How can you save people by opening your stomach? ?"
As he said, he was dizzy, unable to bear it, and started to sway.
He couldn't figure it out. He always prescribes medicine to treat illnesses. He has never had a patient's abdomen. Caesarean section will kill people. Why didn't the King Xian die
Also, what are the liquid-containing bottles hanging above the King Xian? He rushed over and said eagerly: "The old man doesn't believe that she can be cured, let the old man see what these things are and whether they are monsters!"
"Come here, stop him!" Chu Xuanchen yelled coldly. Liu Ruyan had already rushed up with the dark guards and threw Master Qingyun over, not letting him get close to the bottles, lest he would mess it up.
"These are not monsters, they are all my own infusion bottles. I use these bottles to inject the medicine into King Xian Wang's body. Mother, none of this can be disturbed, otherwise it will affect King Xian's health "Yun Ruoyue said immediately.
She didn't want to explain to Master Qingyun, but she said that because she was afraid that he would be called a monster.
"Princess Li, I know, I will ask people to guard Liuyun." Jing Fei said.
She now believes Yun Ruoyue's words deeply and admires her very much.
"Niang, what should Master Qingyun and Su Yuyao do?" Mo Yu said.
After all, King Xian took the medicine prescribed by the master before he bleeds from his seven orifices.
"Mother, Master Qingyun made a mistake in his judgment, but he is also kind. You hire a few people, give them a generous gift, and send them back to Jiuhua Mountain." After that, he said politely to Master Qingyun, "Master, this time you have worked hard. You, over the past few years, this king has benefited from the master’s meticulous care. Master, rest assured, the master’s kindness is unforgettable for this king."
After listening to Master Qingyun, his face turned pale.
He almost put the King to death, he was so polite.
Others feel that they are worthy of being a virtuous king and can afford the word virtuous.
He is really kind, such a good person has to live, it is a shame to die.
Concubine Jing also said: "Master, you have cured Liuyun. There has been no credit and hard work for a long time. Don't worry, this palace will not blame you this time. Come, prepare a generous gift, a carriage, and send the Master and Miss Su to safety. go back."
"Thank you, Niang Ni, but my mother said that I am too old and can't go up the mountain anymore and I want to stay at home, so please send me a few more people to send my master back." Su Yuyao said.
"Does your mother want to negotiate for you? That's okay, the palace sends someone to send the master back." Jing Fei smiled.
"Yeah." Su Yuyao nodded lightly, glanced at Chu Xuanchen secretly, and lowered her head shyly.
And Chu Xuanchen, as if he hadn't seen her, only Yun Ruoyue was in his eyes, and everyone else was air.
After Master Qingyun left, Chu Xuanchen and Liu Ruyan also returned home.
Because tomorrow they have to get up early to go to the barracks, they can't stay up late.
Su Qishao also returned to Su Mansion with Su Yuyao, but he did not follow Su Yuyao on the same road. Everyone would go their own way and they would be considered unfamiliar.
Yun Ruoyue can't leave yet, she wants to stay here to observe the situation of the virtuous king. The situation of the virtuous king is not stable yet, and she must observe for three days before speaking.
Concubine Jing hurriedly asked someone to prepare a good wing for Yun Ruoyue. There was everything in that wing, and she also sent two maids to wait for her.
But Yun Ruoyue didn't like being served by others, so she didn't want these two maids.