411-420

Chapter 411: The princess is the murderer

After finishing speaking, the wife hurried forward, pointed to the corpse of a wild cat lying in the corner, and tremblingly said: "This is the wild cat. The princess sucked its blood. It's terrifying, my poor grandson. She must have been killed too."

When the wife finished speaking, she was paralyzed, she sat on the ground, and yelled loudly there, as if she was crazy.

At this moment, Yun Ruoyue stepped forward and shot her icy eyes at Princess Wang, "You can see that person's appearance clearly, is this the princess really?"

As soon as Wang Zi saw Yun Ruoyue, she was trembling instinctively. She said incoherently: "I was too far apart just now, I didn't see it clearly, but it must be you. That monster wears the same clothes as you, and wears the same clothes. I have the same hairstyle, but who else can you have?"

After finishing speaking, she suddenly rushed to Yun Ruoyue’s feet, hugged her legs, closed her eyes, and shouted as if she was going to lose money, "Wang Hao, did I offend you before, so you took my family Xiao Chuanzi caught him, I will never provoke you again, please forgive him, please."

Seeing Mrs. Wang looks like this, it doesn't seem to be pretending, it seems to be really terrified.

Yun Ruoyue said: "You just saw the person wearing the same clothes and the same hairstyle as me, and you concluded that it was me? What if someone pretends to be me? I was sleeping in the morning and I have never been out of the hospital. , How could it be me?"

"I don't know, anyway, it looks like you, princess, I have no grievances with you, I just arranged a few words from you, please raise your hand and let go of the small embolus." Wang's wife is holding Yunruo. Yue's thighs were not letting go, and she begged with her nose and tears.

Others stared at Yun Ruoyue with horrified eyes. Even if she denied it, everyone didn't believe her.

The prince was frightened into a sieve, and they had to believe it in a pretentious way.

At this moment, a charming figure suddenly ran over at the entrance of the garden.

"Master, I'm so scared that you are here." As soon as Nangong Rou saw Chu Xuanchen, she ran in front of him. As soon as she ran in front of her, she threw into his arms with a look of fear, tightly. Hold him and don't let go.

Chu Xuanchen glanced at Yun Ruoyue subconsciously, and saw that she ignored them at all, his face suddenly darkened.

"What's wrong, Rou'er?" Chu Xuanchen stretched out his hand and patted Nangong Rou on the head, trying to push her up.

As a result, Nangong Rou couldn’t get up. She hugged him tightly and cried so much that it rained pears. "Master, I had a nightmare last night. It’s so terrible. I dreamed that someone had digged my heart and bit me. His neck ate my heart, drank my blood, and scared me to death."

Yun Ruoyue glanced at Nangong Rou coldly.

Just a dream, as for

Besides, this dream came by too coincidence. Is this a real dream or a fake dream

Chu Xuanchen coldly twisted his eyebrows and pushed Nangong Rou's body to stand up, "This is just a dream, it's okay, don't take it to heart."

Nangongrou looked at Chu Xuanchen with a look of attachment, and said with tears: "But that dream was too real and it scared me to death. Lord, I haven't been able to sleep well these nights. I always hear that there are wild owls and crows outside. I’m really scared. I wonder if something has actually entered our mansion. Or, let’s just listen to the elder sister. Let’s ask the Taoist priest to do the work and ask her to return the thing. The tranquility of our palace."