201-210

Chapter 201: Forced to death

If he goes down with these fifty big boards, he will have to get rid of half his life if he doesn't die.

"When did this king say this?" Chu Xuanchen said coldly.

Li Xiucai thought, it seemed like this, he did not hear the prince say such a thing.

Just now it was Nangong Rou who said that as long as he admits his mistake, the prince will forgive him.

Therefore, this is what Nangong Rou said.

He hurriedly said: "Although the prince hasn't said it, the younger cousin has said that the prince spoils my cousin so much. I beg the prince to see my cousin and give the younger one another chance. Is it okay to forgive the younger one?"

Chu Xuanchen glanced at Li Xiucai coldly, and his voice was colder than before, "Come on, drag it down and hit the sixty board again."

"Master, how are you..."

Before Li Xiucai finished speaking, Chu Xuanchen said again: "Seventy-sixty board."

"Ah..." Li Xiucai realized that as long as he dared to intercede for himself, he would add ten more tactics.

He was trembling with fright, his eyes turned out, and his pants were wet.

Soon, Li Xiucai was dragged down by the guard like a crippled meat.

-

Seeing the end of Mother Zhang and her cousin, Nangong Rou felt like drumming, banging.

Fortunately, this is her shabby distant cousin, who has no relationship with her family. He is stupid and died.

However, her heart hurts so much.

She thought that Chu Xuanchen would take care of her and spare Li Xiucai.

Unexpectedly, he didn't look at her face at all, and instead punished Li Xiucai heavily.

Only then did she discover that the love of the prince was also important.

It can only explain that her position in his heart is not deep, otherwise why would it be like this.

After Chu Xuanchen disposed of Li Xiucai, his eyes were gloomy towards Dan'er, "Little maid, so bold, come here..."

After speaking, his gaze glanced at Nangong Rou.

Nangong Rou was trembling with this look. Could it be that the prince suspected that she was instigating Dan'er

Otherwise, Yi Dan'er, a little maid, would not have the guts to do such a thing.

She must plant this incident on Li Xiucai so that the prince can feel that Dan'er is innocent, so that she can get rid of the suspicion.

"Master!" Nangongrou suddenly threw a plop, and knelt in front of Chu Xuanchen. "Master, the concubine knows that Dan'er is at fault. She is at fault, but she and I are in love with sisters. I guess she was given by Li Xiucai. To be seduced, she was deceived by Li Xiucai for the sake of love, so she did such a wrong thing. I beg the prince to look at the face of her concubine, and don't punish Dan'er severely. Rao Dan'er lives. The concubine swears that she will teach her well. Let her correct her evils and return to righteousness, and let her use her life to make up for the mistakes she has made. Also, the concubine is willing to give all the dowry to the father-in-law to make atonement for Dan'er."

Chu Xuanchen glanced at Nangong Rou deeply, without speaking.

But Nangong Rou knelt straight in front of him, she interceded for Dan'er, first to protect Dan'er, because only Dan'er knew her secret, she didn't keep Dan'er, and she was afraid that Dan'er would confess her if she could not stand the punishment. Come.