981-990

Chapter 981: Chu Xuanchen's anger

A terrible anger suddenly gathered in his eyes, and at the same time his body couldn't help shaking, "Yun Ruoyue, how dare you run away!"
This cold drink made everyone's hearts tremble. This is the wrath of the king, and it is like a tiger and a lion, and it is frightening.
"Come here, speed send troops to investigate, and we must chase the princess back!" Chu Xuanchen screamed in anger, shaking hands with the sword.
"Yes, Lord." Li Sandao.
"Wait a minute, be sure to ensure the safety of the princess, not to hurt a single hair of the princess, and bring the princess back intact! Otherwise, the king will ask you for it!" Even if he loses his sanity again, Chu Xuanchen hastened to tell Li San , For fear that the guards would harm Yun Ruoyue without authorization.
"Subordinates obey orders. Subordinates and so on will ensure the safety of the princess. Please rest assured, the prince." Li San said firmly.
"Li San, you and Liu Ruyan and Mo Zhu will send a team of people to chase after him. This king personally led a team to the gate of the city to chase and intercept the princess. You must chase the princess back! Moreover, chasing the princess must be kept secret. Do it in secret, don't publicize it!" Chu Xuanchen said coldly.
If the Princess of Yifu leaves, of course, she must keep it secret, so as not to damage the reputation of the Li Palace, and also cause unnecessary speculation by others. In case, let people with ulterior motives know that Princess Li has left the house, it will threaten her safety.
Having said that, he hurriedly said: "Also, the princess is unwell now. If you see her, you must reason with her and persuade her to come back, or follow her far away to make sure she Just remember to not chase her, scare her, coax her, don’t chase too fast, chase slowly, lest she runs too fast and hurts her body."
He was really afraid of hurting the child in her belly, otherwise she would hate him to death.
"Yes, Lord." Although Li San answered, he did not understand.
The prince obviously chased the princess closely, why should they chase slowly? No matter how bad the princess is, she won't be able to chase him quickly, right
You have to be reasonable, chase slowly, without being scared, you have to coax, how can I persuade you to come back
This is so difficult for a bachelor like them who has never experienced love.
After Chu Xuanchen gave the order, Li San and the others hurriedly led the guards forward.
He glared at Feng'er and the others, with unstoppable anger in his eyes. He only heard a "pop". He slapped the red sandalwood table with a palm and said angrily: "Say, did you let the princess let go? Where did she go, please tell me honestly!"
"Please calm down the prince. The servant girl doesn't know where the princess went. The servant girl thought that the princess was sleeping. The servant girl kept making sweet-scented osmanthus cakes for the princess in the small kitchen. She said that she wanted to eat sweet-scented sweet-scented osmanthus cakes and the servants did it." Feng Er cried.
"The maidservant didn't know. The maidservant kept guarding outside, and didn't see the princess come out, just..." Hong'er said.
"Just what?" Chu Xuanchen asked coldly.
"I just saw Concubine Roubian and her maid coming out. Concubine Roubian, Mother Yue, and Cai Die came to greet the princess. After the invitation, the princess said she was tired and wanted to sleep. Concubine Roubian said that she was also tired and wanted to rest, so they left. Besides, no one came out at all, so the servants didn't know where the concubine was going." Hong'er hurriedly said.
"You said that Nangong Rou was here? Come, pass on Nangong Rou!" Chu Xuanchen said angrily.
"Master, I met Concubine Roufang at the gate of the palace before. The maid Caidie next to her was allergic to seafood and had a lot of acne on her face. She took her out to see the doctor." Mo Zhu, who had not left yet, heard If Hong'er said, hurry up.
"I didn't mean Hong'er. Nangong Rou said that she was tired and wanted to rest. Why would she still go to the street? Will the Liu family go with him?" Chu Xuanchen narrowed his eyes coldly.
"No." Mo Zhu said.
"Hurry up and pass her over?" Chu Xuanchen said.
-
Yurou Pavilion.
As soon as Nangongrou took Mother Yue and Caidie back, she was caught by Liu's.
"Rou'er, what are you doing in a panic? What did you do?" Liu asked coldly.
Nangong Rou was calm and not panicked, but Caidie and Mother Yue behind her were obviously a little panicked, as if they had done something wrong, which made Liu had to worry.
She is really afraid of this stupid daughter and doing stupid things.
"Mother, let me tell you one thing. Don't get excited. I got Yun Ruoyue out of the palace, and she ran away. From then on, the palace is my world." Nangong said triumphantly.
"What? How did you do it?" When Liu heard this, his expression was shocked.
So, Nangong Rou told Liu's all about what happened before.