261-270

Chapter 261: Unidentified people

Yun Ruoyue glanced at him coldly, "You didn't listen to my explanation, but you just listened to them. Isn't this too unfair?"

"Okay, this king will give you a chance. Explain that if you don't give this king a legitimate reason, you will let Yu Rou'er be the mistress, and don't be." Chu Xuanchen said coldly.

Yun Ruoyue sneered, "You don't believe me, I didn't want to explain, but I don't want to carry a pot of torturing concubine. Before you were in a coma and needed to rest, Concubine Roubian kept crying here, making trouble unreasonably. , Mo Zhu and I said, you need to rest, not to be disturbed, let her wait outside first. Unexpectedly, she quarreled with me, cried and cried in front of everyone, and shook your body Shaky, I was afraid that she would touch your wound like this, but I told her to go down first and wait until you wake up. But she still didn’t listen, she insisted on holding you and crying, and said that if you can’t wake up, she too Not living this kind of unlucky words will affect our morale. I am afraid that her stay here will affect your rest, so I will send someone to take her down."

"I said at the time,'Before the prince wakes up, it is strictly forbidden for the Rou side concubine to take a half step out of the Yurou Pavilion.' This means that as long as you wake up, she can walk out of the Yurou Pavilion. I will always be clamoring here, what if it affects you? As the princess and the doctor, of course I have the responsibility to ensure your safety. Mo Zhu and the others can testify about this matter. If the prince doesn't believe it, I can ask them to confront each other."

After listening to Yun Ruoyue's words, Chu Xuanchen's face was not so cold now.

Nangong Rou burst into tears suddenly, "Sister, how can you say that to me? I was just worried about the prince. I wanted to accompany him and take care of him. I didn't have two minds."

The eldest princess also said: "Rou'er is the most innocent and kind, and this palace knows her best. She will never make troubles unreasonably. Are you afraid that Rou'er will steal your limelight and favor from you here? Drive away?"

Yun Ruoyue sneered and said: "I never thought about competing with Concubine Roubian. The prince and Concubine Roubian truly love each other. It is too late for me to be happy for them. How could I be jealous of her?"

The eldest princess snorted coldly, "You have always been a famous jealous woman, and you are also famous for admiring my emperor brother. It was you who pleaded with Yun Xiang to marry my emperor brother, and the emperor married Rouer. At that time, you were so jealous that she gave the emperor’s brother the medicine in advance just to consummate the sex with him. Later, because you couldn’t stand the emperor’s brother marrying his beloved woman, you ran to commit suicide by jumping into the lake. You did it for this purpose, but now But he said, you won't be jealous with Rou'er, who are you lying to?"

Yun Ruoyue raised her eyebrows faintly, "That was because I was stupid and didn't know people clearly. Since falling into the water, I have figured it out. Instead of pestering a man who doesn't love me, I should forget him and live my life well. day."

"Oh, I don’t know people clearly? My emperor didn’t deceive your feelings, nor was he bad in character. How could I not know people clearly? It’s clear that you, an ugly girl, doesn’t deserve him. He doesn’t like you. No need for you, what kind of gold are you putting on your face now? It seems that my emperor's character is inferior and not worthy of you." The princess said angrily.

She is a guardian mad demon. She and the emperor are dependent on each other. The emperor has suffered a lot from snacks. Who dares to say that her emperor will fight each other.