231-240

Chapter 231: Sit on the sidelines

Yun Ruoyue picks up her eyes, the conditions are so rich

"What does the emperor want me to do? Do you want me to poison the prince?" Yun Ruoyue said.

Grandpa Liu shook his head, "You can't poison the king. The situation of King Li is very dangerous. You don't need to poison him. You just need to sit on the sidelines and let him fend for himself without medical treatment. If he is poisoned, he will be found out and treat you and me. It's not good for the emperor."

Among the ruling and opposition parties, there are still many old ministers of the first emperor.

In the arena, there are also many people loyal to the first emperor.

There are many high-ranking people in them, very powerful, if they are poisoned to find out, it will arouse public outrage.

And if you let the queen dowager know, she won't let it go.

Only let King Li's death have nothing to do with the emperor.

Nowadays, it is most reasonable to let King Li himself be seriously injured and die. Others will not doubt that the emperor can get rid of this confidant.

Yun Ruoyue breathed a sigh of relief, as long as she didn't let her kill Chu Xuanchen, there was still a chance to save Chu Xuanchen.

She said: "I just need to sit on the sidelines and wait for the prince to die without treatment?"

Duke Liu waved his hand, "It's not always the case. You still have to pretend to be treated, as long as the final result is the death of King Li."

Yun Ruoyue heard a chill in her back.

Duke Liu and King Jin led the officials to guard at the Li Palace, staring at him, waiting for Chu Xuanchen to die, so as to seize his military power. This is really a cruel world of killing.

She must be cautious and work every step of the way.

She said: "Where are the doctors? Do you want them to participate in the treatment? What if they want to save the prince?"

"No, without my instructions, they won't go in and save the prince. At most, they will look at you twice to help you." Grandpa Liu shook his head.

Yun Ruoyue's heart was stagnant, and she didn't expect the emperor to even think about the level of the imperial physician.

The imperial physician in the palace was not allowed to participate in the treatment, and she was treated alone. When Chu Xuanchen had an accident, she would definitely not be able to get out of the relationship.

"Okay, please rest assured, father-in-law, I will do it." Yun Ruoyue bit her lip and had to say.

Seeing Yun Ruoyue's promise, King Jin and Princess Jin went back to the mansion first, and Duke Liu left behind a few imperial physicians and went back to the palace.

-

Back to the sleeping hall, Mo Li and Mo Zhu greeted him anxiously, and Mo Li said: "Wang Hao, King Jin and Duke Liu, what did they say to you?"

Yun Ruoyue knew that her every move was not only stared at by the emperor's people, but also by Chu Xuanchen's people.

She looked at Mo Li, and suddenly said, "Your prince is about to face a catastrophe."

"What do you mean? Princess, is the emperor going to kill the prince?" Mo Li said in shock.

Yun Ruoyue nodded, "It's not just him. If something happens to him, then all the people who were loyal to him in the past will not end well, including you and me."