461-470

Chapter 461: Tianxian is Mrs. Rou?

"It should be, there are two female masters in the Li Palace. Besides the first beauty, who else? Don't you think it is the unfavored ugly concubine. Wei Guofu would not invite the ugly concubine."

"Yes, I heard that Princess Na Li is ugly and unscrupulous, with a big tumor on her face, black and ugly, so she can't see people at all. How come to such a place?"

"Ugly people like this, I don't bother to be with her. If she comes to the banquet, then I will leave. Staying with her will reduce our status, don't you think?"

"Of course, an ugly concubine who is ugly, who wants to befriend her?"

Many women here don't know that Yun Ruoyue has become beautiful and has become a doctor's business again.

After all, there are no newspapers and televisions here, and the news did not spread so quickly, especially the royal house, which ordinary people can't know.

Therefore, they thought that Yun Ruoyue was the ugly and ugly thing from the past.

I don't know at all, she has already changed a person.

-

After Yun Ruoyue and Feng'er walked into the Guogong Mansion, someone came to greet them, lead them to the Flower Hall of the Guogong Mansion.

Along the way, the garden was full of red plums in full bloom, and the red plums were a little bit of snow, and the handsome flowers stood proudly and crimson.

A gust of wind blows, and the fragrance hits people. There are flowers and white snow falling, like the combination of red rain and silver stars. This scene is so beautiful.

Soon, they arrived at the flower hall. After entering the flower hall, it was the warmth of the room.

At this time, there are already many ladies and ladies sitting or standing in the flower hall.

When everyone saw Yun Ruoyue coming in, they all looked at her with curious and unfamiliar eyes.

Because everyone who came to the banquet knew each other, they hadn't seen Yun Ruoyue yet, so they looked strange in her eyes.

Yun Ruoyue glanced at the flower hall. Mrs. Wei Guo was not there. All the women sitting there were women drinking tea and snacks. She had to walk in, found a place with Feng'er, and started drinking tea.

"Which wife are you?" At this moment, a female guest next to her asked.

Yun Ruoyue looked around, but she didn't find any other wives beside her, only then did she find that the female guest was looking at herself.

She replied, "From the Li Palace."

"From Prince Li Mansion?" The female guest's eyes suddenly lit up with a flattering expression, "Are you Mrs. Rou from Prince Li Mansion? Hello, I am the wife of Liu Yuan in the east of the city."

When the other people heard it, they all came up with a flattering look.

"It turned out to be Mrs. Rou, Wang Li's favorite, how come I look so beautiful, like a fairy."

"That is, is it an ordinary person who can marry King Li? King Li is handsome and handsome, has a great military exploits, and has a huge impact on the world. Of course, it takes Mei Jiao Niang to be worthy of it, Madam Rou. We didn't know it was you just now. Say hello to you, sorry, it's rude."