221-230

Chapter 221: The emperor's mind

Chu Xuanchen was the General Protector of the Nation. He was also called the General Protector of the Nation. He was the supreme commander of Chu’s military generals. He had this talisman in his hand, with more than 300,000 soldiers in charge, and most of these soldiers were loyal to him. Once he wanted to support Respecting soldiers, or wanting to rebel, were dangerous for Emperor Hongyuan's country.

Therefore, Emperor Hongyuan always wanted to take away his military talisman and cut him off the position of general protector of the country.

It's a pity that in the past few years, Chu State fought again and again with the neighboring Tiansheng State, and it was too difficult to fight. It was always necessary for Chu Xuanchen to suppress Tiansheng State, and Hongyuan Emperor let him take so many soldiers.

Until last year, Chu Xuanchen defeated Tianshengguo and fought a big victory, drove Tianshengguo's army away from the border between the two countries, and caused them to retreat hundreds of miles.

In that battle, the Tiansheng Kingdom killed and wounded tens of thousands of soldiers. They were beaten up by Chu Xuanchen's army. After surrendering desperately, they withdrew back.

In this way, the war between the two countries for four or five years was temporarily put to rest.

The Kingdom of Tiansheng suffered a big defeat, its national power declined, the current situation regressed, and the people’s livelihood was difficult, so it sounded the gong to retreat, recuperated, began to work hard to develop agricultural mulberry, and surrendered to the state of Chu to negotiate peace, so Chu is now the overlord of one party, and other countries have nothing to do. People dare to commit.

Last year, Chu Xuanchen defeated the prosperous country and returned to the dynasty with a great victory. In order to reward him, Emperor Hongyuan made him the general king of protecting the country, and awarded him ten towns, fertile fields, and countless gold and silver jewelry. It was an unprecedented moment.

At that time, Emperor Hongyuan didn’t want to award him, but he fought a big victory and drove away the army of Tianshengguo that had been harassing the border, and defeated Tianshengguo. Many old ministries and ordinary people left by the emperor all wrote to him, asking Reward Chu Xuanchen.

He was pressured and rewarded him.

He actually wanted to kill him too. The higher he was held today, the harder he fell if he found his fault in the future.

Anyway, those fengyi, fertile fields, gold and silver jewels should all exist with him temporarily.

Now that there is no war between the two countries, and the world is too safe and stable, Emperor Hongyuan suddenly felt that Chu Xuanchen was useless, so he wanted to regain his military power so as not to be threatened by him and unable to sleep.

Emperor Hongyuan had been thinking about the soldier charms in Chu Xuanchen's hand. If he was assassinated this time, he could just take the opportunity to recover the soldier charms and power.

He took a deep look at King Jin and said, "Okay, take a few people to Prince Li's mansion and see the situation first. Now Princess Li is participating in the treatment, you will find her later and warn her."

"Yes, don't worry about my father, my son knows how to do it." After King Jin finished speaking, he left the palace with excitement.

He has always regarded Chu Xuanchen as a thorn in his eyes, and tried many ways to kill him. Unexpectedly, Chu Xuanchen was stabbed easily today.

-

Star Pavilion.

Yun Ruoyue lost Chu Xuanchen's blood for half an hour. Before he woke up, her heart suddenly thumped.