371-380

Chapter 371: It's evil

"Don't come over, I'm fine, but this button can't be opened." Yun Ruoyue saw that Chu Xuanchen was about to come over, and hurriedly stopped him.

Chu Xuanchen said coldly: "Didn't you say that you can do it by yourself? You can't even unbutton it. If you drag it on and get the wind and cold, don't blame this king."

"It's the buttons that are difficult to understand. It has nothing to do with me. You can try it if you have the ability. I see if you can open them." At noon, when Yun Ruoyue tried clothes at the garment shop, the proprietress helped her try them.

Later, I went to the jewelry store to choose this dress, which was also worn by the two maids. She watched their clever hands move and buttoned it for her.

How to get to her, it became so difficult.

Chu Xuanchen walked up to Yun Ruoyue and raised her eyebrows, "What's so difficult?"

After speaking, he suddenly raised his hand, and Chao Yun Ruoyue's body was coldly shaken, and a gust of wind shook Yun Ruoyue.

Just listening to the sound of tearing, Yun Ruoyue's clothes suddenly tore into several pieces, like being cut by countless blades, and finally fell to the ground.

"Ah! What are you doing?" Before Yun Ruoyue could react, the wet clothes on her body were shattered by Chu Xuanchen's internal force, and all the rags fell to the ground, causing her to wear nothing.

This damn bastard!

She was so scared that she hurriedly folded her arms and stared at Chu Xuanchen in shame, "Close your eyes and you are not allowed to peek."

This big pig's hoof, he took off his clothes like this

I had known that she might as well find the scissors and wring it herself.

Oops, she was completely watched by him. One of her face was already flushed, and she wanted to dig out his eyeballs.

"What are you shy? This king hasn't seen it before. Put on your clothes, or you will get sick. Don't rely on this king." After Chu Xuanchen said, he picked up a coat and handed it to Yun Ruoyue.

After reading Yun Ruoyue, he nodded in his heart.

"You, you bastard, get out of here!" Yun Ruoyue snatched the clothes, and quickly put them on her body with lightning speed.

She breathed a sigh of relief as soon as she put on the snow-white jacket.

This big pig's hoof actually looked at her upright, he was shameless.

"If you can wear good clothes, you don't need to say, this king doesn't want to stay with you either." Chu Xuanchen said.

Yun Ruoyue glared at him angrily.

Although she has put on this coat, she hasn't buttoned the clothes yet.

There are still a lot of buttons, but they are much better than the one just now.

So she lowered her head, turned around, and quickly buckled the buttons, as if she was afraid of being taken advantage of by Chu Xuanchen.

Suddenly, a hand stretched to her shoulder and gave her a light poke.

Yun Ruoyue snorted and was about to turn her head when she realized that she could not move anymore.

Her body was stiff, her movements were stiff, and she could not move except for her eyeballs and mouth.