621-6230

Chapter 621: The embarrassed soft side concubine

"What are you doing? Why are you so slippery, come here, come and help me." Nangong Rou wanted to lift her foot to leave, but stepped on the beans. The beans were too big and the ground was full of beans. She lifted her foot again, suddenly The sole of his foot slipped and fell to the ground.

"Ah! It hurts!" Nangongrou, who was well-dressed, fell a dog to chew the mud and looked very embarrassed. She screamed in surprise, "Come on, come on, help Mrs. Ben to go back."

Unfortunately, this is Feiyue Pavilion, except for Dan'er and Caidie, no one helped her.

Moreover, when Dan'er and Caidie tried to run to help her, they also slipped and fell to the ground, their noses and faces were swollen, and they were even more pitiful than her and couldn't help her at all.

"Wang Concubine, you actually allow these bitch slaves to bully me like this. I am their master. Don't you punish them?" Nangong Rou was gritted and stared at Yun Ruoyue with gritted teeth.

Yun Ruoyue glanced at her who fell on all sides, and suddenly couldn't help laughing. "You said, what does Roubian concubine look like?"

"Like the toad in the rotten river ditch in our village." Feng'er said.

"Like an ugly and fat frog!" Little Green also said.

"You, you cheap maids, how dare you say this to my lady, if you let the prince know, you won't want to live." Nangongrou roared.

After she roared, she was about to get up again to avenge herself, but the ground was so slippery that she could not get up at all, and she fell a few times.

Only then did she realize that the beans had been smeared with lard. She touched the oil on her hand and got all over her face. No wonder it was so slippery. There was lard on it, these insidious maids.

Yun Ruoyue looked at Nangong Rou coldly, and a coldness that could not be bullied appeared between her eyebrows, "My concubine warns you, it is your business that Chu Xuanchen loves you, don't show off with me, get out!"

The tiger doesn't show off his might. When she is a sick cat, Nangong Rou really thinks she's a bully.

Nangongrou was so scolded that her face was dull. She just wanted to scold her, when she suddenly saw a black figure approaching not far away.

The prince is here.

She quickly turned her head, with a sad and pitiful look on her face, and pleaded to Yun Ruoyue: "Sister, why can't I be sorry for you? If you want to treat me like this, I'm here to please you, you You can’t pet me because you are jealous of the prince, just treat me like this, the prince actually loves you very much..."

"This concubine is jealous of you? Nangong Rou, you can really turn black and white. Didn't you show off in my place first? I still have something to do with you. I don't have time to waste with you, so hurry up." Yun Ruoyue remembered Nangong Rou just said Those words made me very angry.

"Sister, I'm sorry, I know I was wrong, would you forgive me? I will never be like this again." After Nangong Rou finished speaking, she suddenly rushed forward and hugged Yun Ruoyue's feet.

When Yun Ruoyue saw this, she wanted to lift her leg and leave, but Nangongrou hugged her too tightly, and she couldn't lift her foot at all.

She hated the feeling of being restrained, so she shook her foot coldly, "Don't hold me, you let go."