Chapter 159: Pull it down and chop it

Just now when Chu Xuanchen ordered, the guards were standing outside the hall, and Chu Xuanchen ordered them to search the royal doctor's room. The guards thought it was sent by the emperor, so they went.

Seeing the imperial guards present the cloth bags, Emperor Hongyuan's eyes suddenly condensed.

He didn't expect that Chu Xuanchen would go to search the room of the imperial physician without his consent.

However, he couldn't blame Chu Xuanchen, because Chu Xuanchen's behavior was correct, and it was for the purpose of clarifying this matter.

It seems that this dumb loss, he can only swallow into his stomach silently.

The guards presented them with a cloth bag, and Wang Taiyi's face turned pale. There was gold he buried under the floor tiles in the room. Only he knew this place. How did the guards find it

Emperor Hongyuan's face was very stiff, but he had no choice but to order, "Come on, open the cloth bag."

As soon as the guards heard this, they immediately opened the cloth bag, and immediately, an ingot of golden gold was presented in front of everyone.

When King Jin saw it, the soles of his feet felt cold. This was the gold he asked Su Changxiao to give to the Royal Physician.

He could tell at a glance.

Fortunately, there is no Jin Dynasty's mark on the gold, otherwise he would be frightened.

When everyone saw the gold, they immediately understood that the doctor Wang had really been bought by someone, and there was really a black hand behind the scenes trying to murder the queen mother.

Doctor Wang saw the gold and continued to widen his eyes in disbelief, his voice trembling, "How did you find it?"

He obviously hid it well, hiding under a loose floor tile, but he was still found out.

He originally wanted to keep the gold to his family so that they could enjoy the glory and wealth of a lifetime, but now he has nothing and lost his life.

A guard said to Emperor Hongyuan: "Your Majesty Qi, Xiao Waiter found it under a floor tile under the bed of the Emperor Wang, and Xiao Xiao found that the floor tile was loose, so he opened the floor tile and saw this. Pack gold."

"Well, what else can I find out?" Emperor Hongyuan asked with cold eyes.

"Back to the emperor, there is nothing else but this bag of gold."

"Okay, you can withdraw first." Hongyuan Emperor said.

"Yes, the emperor."

Chu Xuanchen watched the imperial guards retreat coldly. He told them to focus on searching the bed or floor tiles, because he had already sent people to monitor the doctor Wang’s every move. He watched him change the gold from under the pillow to the floor tiles. under.

Emperor Hongyuan looked at the bag of gold, he suddenly grabbed the gold, and smashed it down to the imperial physician. "Okay, you can eat something inside and out. I will give you such a high salary and give you such good terms. You actually Dare to murder the Queen Mother? Come, pull him down and chop him, and chop him immediately!"

The emperor was furious and frightened everyone with cold. They didn't want to be wiped their necks like Doctor Wang.

Dr. Wang was so frightened that she had incontinence. As soon as she looked up, she saw Yun Ruoyue smiling at him.

That smile is so weird.

He suddenly felt that this matter was a little weird, as if someone had planned it in advance.

He looked at Yun Ruoyue, "Princess Li, what about the evidence you presented to the emperor? I want to look at the evidence."

Not only Doctor Wang, but everyone else in the room also wanted to see the evidence. Everyone was curious.

Royal Doctor Wang also wanted to know what evidence Yun Ruoyue had.

King Jin and Su Changxiao also raised their necks straight and stared at Yun Ruoyue nervously.