441-450

All Novels

Crossover Novels

The Genius Doctor and Poisonous Concubine Are Not Easy to Provoke

Chapter 441

The Genius Doctor and Poisonous Concubine Are Not Easy to Provoke

Chapter 441: You are really shameless

Views:

Hearing Yun Ruoyue's Shen Yin sound, Chu Xuanchen's body suddenly reacted.

He suddenly felt hot all over and stretched his hands to his neck involuntarily.

"Feng'er, what are you doing?" Yun Ruoyue noticed that Feng'er's hand had touched where it shouldn't. She opened her eyes vigilantly and grabbed Feng'er's hand.

But when she just grabbed it, she found out, how could this feel so rough

She opened her eyes again and saw that these were not Feng'er's delicate hands at all, but a pair of slender, powerful, well-knotted hands with some thin calluses on them, which at first glance was the hands of a martial arts man.

Although there are thin calluses on this hand, this hand is surprisingly slender and beautiful, full of masculinity.

However, Yun Ruoyue was not in the mood to appreciate this hand at this time. When she saw these men's hands, she almost jumped out of the bathtub in shock.

Fortunately, when she was about to jump up, she realized that she would be gone. She hurriedly put her hands around her chest and sank her body into the water.

At the same time, she turned her head and stared at the man behind her with murderous eyes.

She Dingqing saw that this man turned out to be Chu Xuanchen!

She suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, but fortunately she was not a strange flower picking thief.

She grabbed Chu Xuanchen's hand, her eyebrows were erected with anger, "Beast, what are you doing in my room? Are you not going out?"

Chu Xuanchen raised his eyebrows coldly, and moved his eyebrows noncommitantly, "This king is your husband. It's just right to enter your room."

"You are really shameless!" After Yun Ruoyue cursed, she suddenly lowered her head and bit down Chu Xuanchen's hand fiercely.

"Woman, you belong to a dog?" Yun Ruoyue's bite caused Chu Xuanchen's sudden pain. He stared at Yun Ruoyue with a dark complexion, coldly earning, and then earning his own hand. come out.

As a result, when he looked at the back of his hand, he not only had two rows of doglike teeth marks on it, but also was bitten out of blood.

His face suddenly became black like the bottom of a pot, he gritted his teeth with anger, and his handsome eyes stared at Yun Ruoyue with anger, "You really belong to a dog. If you dare to attack the royal family, this king can punish you. "

Yun Ruoyue stared at him coldly, her eyes very vigilant, "It was you who broke into my room without my consent and tried to belittle me. You are embarrassed to cure me. King Li, you don’t want it. If you have a thin face, it will make you laugh and generous when it spreads out."

"This king is fortunate for you. This is a good thing that many women can't dream of. You actually refused." Chu Xuanchen stunned his face.

He felt that Yun Ruoyue must have a problem in his mind.

He really wanted to tap her brain to see if it was filled with paste.

Yun Ruoyue raised her head arrogantly, with a look of cold arrogance, "You men are not such noble things, what a good thing? This is not a good thing. Keep away from me and stay away from me. It is a good thing. ."