861-870

Chapter 861: Know it is her

Combining Su Changxiao's words and contacting the time of King Huixian's illness last time, no matter how stupid he is, he also knows that the little son who saved their family's prince is not a man at all, but Princess Li.
The wise king also took a deep look at Yun Ruoyue and arched his hand at her, "It turns out that it was Princess Li who saved this king last time. It seems that this king already owes Princess Li two lives."
After being dismantled on the spot, Yun Ruoyue's face flushed, because she remembered her artificial respiration for King Xian, she quickly said, "It was just a coincidence that day, but I hope King Xian can keep it secret for me."
After all, with her status, if people knew that she gave King Xian artificial respiration, she would definitely be arranged randomly.
She was willing to admit it, and the king nodded in his heart.
In fact, when she rescued him last night, the skilled medical skills and the familiar fragrance made him suspicious for a long time.
He was also afraid that she would not admit it, and wanted to wait until she got better. He wanted to ask about it. Now it seems that there is no need to do so.
"Don't worry, no third person will know about this matter." King Xian said, "Mo Yu, you go out first. This king has something to say to Princess Li."
After Mo Yu nodded, he quickly stepped back, still guarding the door like a door god, letting out the wind for his master.
As soon as Mo Yu left, King Xian's beautiful and unparalleled eyes swept towards Yun Ruoyue deeply.
When he learned that she was the handsome son who rescued him last time, he had a heart that was both rejoicing and heartache.
Fortunately, it turns out that she is not a man, and he has no habit of breaking sleeves.
The heartache was that she was already married, and it was Chu Xuanchen who was married.
He would rather hope that she is a man, so that they have a better chance of being together.
He is sure that he can fight with anyone, but he is not sure to fight with Chu Xuanchen.
"Ruoyue, Xiaoyue, why didn't this king think clearly at the time?" King Xian smiled and shook his head. It turned out that she had already declared her name at the time, but he was dull.
"Sorry, I didn't deliberately conceal it from you, it's really my identity that day, it's inconvenient to expose." Yun Ruoyue said embarrassedly.
She thought that this matter could be kept for a lifetime, but she didn't expect to let King Hyun know about it.
"This king knows. This king heard the gossip and heard that you unveiled the emperor's list because you wanted to make peace with King Li. King Li is such an excellent martial artist, don't you like him?" King Xian asked expectantly.
Yun Ruoyue did not expect that King Xian had been in bed for a long time, and the news would be so clear.
It seems that there is nothing to hide from him.
She nodded and didn't hide from him, "Yes, I have no feelings with him. We hate and hate each other, and being together will only increase our troubles. It's better to be separated and let each other be free."
Also fulfill him and Nangong Rou.
"Then you will remarry after you leave?" King Xian asked cautiously.
There were two blushes on his face, and his expression was extremely unnatural. He didn't know if it was abrupt to ask.
"This, I never thought about it. I have no interest in marrying someone. I want to open a medical clinic to save the wounded. Of course, it is the original intention to save the wounded. If I can make a little money by the way, it would be better. "Yun Ruoyue smiled.
It is easy to chat with King Xian, he is gentle, as gentle as jade, like the son of Qianqian.
He will not force her, nor will he give her a strong sense of oppression. She has no pressure to face him, so she can easily express her thoughts.
"If you can really reconcile with Chu Xuanchen, that would be great..." King Xian said with a smile on the corner of his lips.

Chapter 862: The pessimistic virtuous king

"Well, what did you say?" Yun Ruoyue didn't hear clearly, and looked at him suspiciously.
"No, I didn't say anything. I mean, your medical skills are very good. Opening a medical clinic will definitely make a lot of money and save people by the way." King Xian said embarrassedly.
Really, what he said in his heart was almost heard by her.
"Xiao Yue, if... If you and Li Xiao, there is a man who treats you better than anyone else, and can give you a happy life, would you consider him?" King Xian asked again without giving up.
Rao is Yun Ruoyue no matter how sluggish emotionally, he can also hear the overtones of King Xian.
She glanced at him suspiciously. He didn't mean that to her, would he
To avoid embarrassment, she quickly drank a sip of tea and said: "I think I'm still young. It's too early to think about this. I want to start my career and open the clinic before talking. Others, I'm really fine. consider."
The implication is that he has rejected the virtuous king.
The smiling face of Xian Wang dimmed suddenly.
His eyelashes trembled lightly, his face turned pale, his eyes were full of hollowness and disappointment, and his heart was very astringent.
A prince like him who is sick and unfavorable is not qualified to talk about love.
She refused, it was also natural.
Seeing King Xian feel sad, Yun Ruoyue found that he really looked like a woman, easily sentimental, like Xizi holding his heart.
She really can't bear to hurt such a beautiful man. She hurriedly said: "I heard your mother and concubine say that once you recover, she will choose the princess for you. I am here to congratulate you in advance. You are so good, too. I don’t know which girl is honored to be able to marry you."
Xian Wang smiled lightly and said: "Forget it, people like me don't expect those things anymore. People like me will only drag others down. They won't be happy if they marry in, so in my life, I still don't want to marry a wife. Good."
If it were her, it would be another matter.
He just wants to marry her now, he doesn't want anyone except her.
Thinking of the soft kiss when she rescued him, his heart jumped "bang-bang" suddenly, and his eyes were full of smiles, as if he had seen all the flowers.
This time in life is enough.
"You don't want to marry a wife? You are so good, don't belittle yourself. Moreover, your illness is already recovering. When you recover, you will be healthy and normal like us. Then you can naturally marry. Wife and child have a new life." Yun Ruoyue persuaded.
Xian Wang smiled indifferently, with a hint of inferiority in his eyes.
A healthy normal person means that he used to be an unhealthy monster.
He didn't know that before, he was so cold-eyed and ridiculed, that he was suffering from such an ominous disease, and that he could live and had exhausted his energy.
He was very grateful to her for making him a normal person, but his eyes were still very pessimistic.
"I heard you say that I have to take care of my disease for five years. If I can live within five years, it means that I can heal. If I can't survive for five years..." King Xian said, his eyes continued to dim, and there was a trace between his eyebrows. The light sorrow.
Yun Ruoyue discovered that even if the king's illness healed, he was naturally inferior and pessimistic.
He has no pursuit of life, as if there is no hope in life.
She looked at him earnestly, "Master, you must not be pessimistic, you must be optimistic, I believe you will be cured. I have treated many patients like you, and they are all alive and healthy. You are a benign tumor. , It is not malignant, and the chance of a complete recovery is great. You have to have confidence in yourself, rest assured, and I am there. I will never make your situation worse. You have to believe in yourself and believe in me."