761-770

Chapter 761: The prince must also guess the riddle

Why is Chu Xuanchen here and when did he come
By his side, Nangong Rou, Mo Li and others followed.
At this moment, Chu Xuanchen stared at her coldly, while Nangong Rou stood beside him, and the two were very close.
Suddenly, Nangong Rou seemed to be unsteady, and she leaned into Chu Xuanchen's arms, and Chu Xuanchen coldly held her steady, "What's wrong with you?"
"Sorry, Lord, I felt a little dizzy just now. Maybe it was because I didn't use dinner. I'm better now, I'm fine." Nangong said softly.
"If you don't use dinner, just use it." Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, and coldly straightened Nangong Rou's body.
Yun Ruoyue was far away, and she didn't know that Nangong Rou fell into his arms because of dizziness.
She only saw her leaning happily in his arms. The two seemed to be very affectionate. She suddenly took the hairpin a little angrily, held it in her hand, and said loudly: "Young Master Jiang is my friend. Big man, if you don't need this hairpin, let me give it to me, then I should cherish it. Thank you, Mr. Jiang, for cutting love."
Yun Ruoyue looked upright and upright, no one doubted her relationship with Jiang Muyu anymore.
Jiang Muyu didn't need it. It was normal to let her be a woman.
She received the hairpin and put it on her hair deliberately, with a look of satisfaction.
However, someone is not happy anymore.
Chu Xuanchen saw the jade hairpin, his eyes filled with anger, and his whole body was as cold as ice, and his murderous aura was full. He walked coldly and swept towards the lean monkey spirit, "Here you are. Can I win the hairpin by guessing?"
After speaking, he took an ingot of gold from Mo Li and placed it on the table coldly.
When the lean monkey spirit saw Chu Xuanchen, he felt that this person was terrifyingly cold and powerful.
Looking at the guards with swords behind him, his luxurious clothes, the extraordinary jade crown on his head, and the jade pendant on his waist that can only be worn by people who are rich or expensive, he concluded that this is not an ordinary person.
Never offend.
They had carved such jade pendants before, and they were only for people in the palace. It seems that the one in front of you is not the emperor, but he is also the prince.
He can't afford to offend.
He hurriedly said: "There is another. I also have a treasure of the town-the jade orchid hairpin. This is a high-ice jade, green like lake water, sparkling, dazzling, and worth ten thousand gold. If the son can If you guess a lantern riddle, I can also give this hosta to the son."
"Dogleg!" Yun Ruoyue cursed the lean monkey spirit secretly in her heart.
He really knows how to flatter him. It is estimated that he can see the true identity of Chu Xuanchen.
"A riddle can get a hosta. When did the store change the rules?" someone asked.
"I don't know. Just now, Mr. Jiang, he had guessed ten times before he got the hosta. Isn't this shop looking at other people's gorgeous clothes and wanting to curry favor with them?"
"Follow him, just guess one question, maybe we also have a chance."
"Can other people also guess?" Yun Ruoyue said suddenly.
This is what others want to ask.
When Chu Xuanchen wanted this hosta, she definitely wanted to give it to Nangong Rou. Of course she couldn't let him succeed.
"Of course, everyone can guess, everyone has their own abilities. However, it is the black man who asks first, and of course it is up to him to guess first. He can't guess, and then it will be someone else's turn." The thin monkey gritted his teeth.
He wanted to make Chu Xuanchen guess, so as to curry favor with the emperor, so he took out this hosta, and only asked one question.

Chapter 762: The prince also has culture

Just to release the water, through this royal family, find a powerful backer.
He hoped that the emperor would be a little better, and he would guess right away, otherwise it would be cheaper for others.
However, if someone else guessed it, he would send a thug to get it back.
"It's okay, you ask the question first, everyone can guess, everyone, each depends on their ability." Chu Xuanchen's voice was full of arrogance.
Can everyone guess
Suddenly, everyone felt that this noble Young Master Jun looked cold on his face, but he was still very energetic.
The lean monkey spirit was stunned, this noble boy is too big, right? He obviously wants to let him guess, and give him the easiest question for his debut.
He turned out to be good, and he actually said that everyone is OK.
His precious hairpin, can't let those poor scholars guess it, then he only has one of the most difficult questions to test everyone.
Since this noble son can't get it, he won't let others get it.
He cleared his throat and said, "If this is the case, then I will write the question. This is an ancient poem mystery that no one can solve. Those who have studied lantern riddles should have heard it. Now no one can solve the mystery. The question is: the emperor has, the minister does not; the marshal has, the general does not; the master has, the apprentice does not; the market has, but the collection does not; the lady embroiders the curtain, the scholar does not have it. Type a word."
He also studied lantern riddles, so he came up with one that no one can solve so far, so that his hairpin would not be guessed by others.
When everyone heard it, they thought about it.
"Young Master Jiang, can you guess it?" Yun Ruoyue looked at Jiang Muyu, giving him an encouraging look.
She hopes Jiang Muyu can guess it, but she doesn't want Chu Xuanchen to guess it. A military commander like Chu Xuanchen should be very general in literature, right
Jiang Muyu thought carefully, a smile flashed in his eyes, and he sighed and shook his head, "Sorry, I can't guess."
If there is a grudge between the husband and wife, he still shouldn't get mixed up.
The others also shook their heads, unable to guess one by one, they had to look forward to the hairpin and sigh.
Chu Xuanchen glanced at the magnolia hairpin, and said lightly: "The answer is, a towel, a towel."
As soon as this answer came out, the onlookers sighed.
"Oh, how come I didn't expect it to be the word scarf? The emperor's character has a scarf, the marshal's handsome character has a scarf, the master's character has a scarf, the market character has a scarf, and the embroidered curtain has a scarf. Isn't the answer just the character? I keep guessing on the object."
"This noble boy is so smart, I can't tell. I thought that the rich boy would only eat, drink and have fun, without culture."
"Do you think they look like uneducated people? He can guess even anagrams that no one can solve. He is a person who has real talents and learners."
The lean monkey smiled excitedly when he heard it, and he quickly handed the hairpin to Chu Xuanchen respectfully, with a flattering expression, "Congratulations, son, you guessed it, this magnolia flower hairpin is yours. Little one. The surname is Qin, the owner of this jade shop. I don't know the name of the son's respect? Can you please enjoy your face and have a cup of tea in your room?"
Reluctant to let the child catch the wolf.
What they fear most in business is the official. With a royal family backstage, he will be full of money, and this little hairpin will make it back casually.
Chu Xuanchen coldly took the hairpin and ignored the boss Qin.
He walked straight to Yun Ruoyue, suddenly raised his hand, took off the auspicious cloud hairpin from her head, and coldly stuffed it into Jiang Muyu's hand, "Such a hairpin is not good for her."