641-650

Chapter 641: Willing to agree with his body

The second wife said in confusion: "I, I am the second wife of Xiangfu, I don't have any rank."
"Since there is no grade, do you dare to say that Princess Li? Do you want to commit the following?" Chu Xuanchen spoke out loudly, and slammed the tea cup in his hand on the table, his expression sullen.
Seeing Chu Xuanchen's anger, the second wife hurriedly said: "Please calm down the anger, the concubine dare not."
She thought that Chu Xuanchen didn't spoil Yun Ruoyue, so she could teach her herself.
Unexpectedly, Chu Xuanchen was actually defending Yun Ruoyue, which is really strange.
Yun Feiyan also hurriedly said: "Please let the prince calm down, my mother is also for the sake of the prince, and I don't want the prince to be taken lightly by the elder sister, my mother has no other meaning."
"If you don't mean anything else, remember, Yun Ruoyue is the princess of the Li Palace. No one should be sloppy, let alone reprimand. Otherwise, you will be hitting the face of the Li Palace." Chu Xuanchen said coldly.
"Yes, prince, we know." The second lady bit her lip and said reluctantly.
She didn't expect that Chu Xuanchen defended Yun Ruoyue so much, and even warned and reprimanded her, which made her lose face. She was really angry.
Yun Feiyan discovered that when Chu Xuanchen said this, she was distracted from the topic she wanted to agree with.
She looked at Chu Xuanchen again and said hopefully, "Master, you rescued me last time. I haven't repaid you yet. Although you already have my eldest sister in your residence, you still lack one to help you dress and eat. People. The little girl is willing to take care of you. If you can’t repay your kindness, the little girl will blame herself very much.”
Chu Xuanchen was taken aback.
Was it not obvious enough that he refused
Why does this girl always want to squeeze into his palace
He said: "There is no shortage of people in this palace. If the lady wants to find a job as a maid, she can change to another place. There are so many people in this palace. There is no shortage of people. Please don't blame yourself too much."
Yun Feiyan was startled, her eyes widened.
Isn't she going to the Liwang Mansion now
She went to marry Chu Xuanchen as a side concubine.
She blushed immediately, thinking that Chu Xuanchen didn't understand what she meant, and hurriedly said, "Master, you have misunderstood. I am not going to be a member of the Li Palace. I, I just want to take care of you and want to be by your side. ."
"Sorry, the palace doesn't lack an old lady who takes care of others." Chu Xuanchen replied coolly.
"Master, I, I don't want to be an old mother." Yun Feiyan bit her lip, almost crying.
Upon seeing this, Yun Wan'er immediately said anxiously: "Master, she doesn't want to be present, she wants to marry!"
"Married?" Chu Xuanchen looked at Yun Feiyan as if he understood, "So the lady wanted to marry? By the way, Mo Li was involved in rescuing you last time. If you really want to give a personal impression If you feel guilty, it’s better to marry him. This king can be a matchmaker for you."
Yun Feiyan bit her lip immediately, her face full of humiliation.
Does King Li really don't understand what she means
She just wanted to marry him, she didn't want to marry Mo Li.
She glanced at Mo Li coldly, with disgust and disgust on her face.
She hadn't refused. The Mo Li next to her saw the disgust in her eyes, and immediately waved her hand, "Master, don't mess with the mandarin ducks, I have someone I like."
When Yun Feiyan heard it, she gave Mo Li a contemptuous look, "This guard, you don't have to refuse so quickly, even if you want to marry me, my father won't agree."
The implication is that she is the daughter of Xiangfu, how can she be equipped with a guard

Chapter 642: Yun Wan'er's marriage

No matter how upright this man looks and how high his martial arts, but a shabby guard is not worthy of her at all.
Seeing the contempt and contempt in Yun Feiyan's eyes, Mo Li sneered, "The young lady gave birth to a sharp mouth, so powerful, even if your father agrees, I dare not marry you."
It is best to stay away from such a woman.
"My father agrees? My father would not agree. If it were the prince, then my father would definitely agree." Yun Feiyan said with a sneer.
"Enough!" Chu Xuanchen yelled coldly, his face turned dark when he mentioned Yun Qing's name.
He looked at Yun Feiyan coldly, "He is not a guard, he is the commander of the guard. This king will also promote him to a captain in the army. He is the strongest and bravest soldier of the king's martial arts. He has a boundless future. There is light. If the lady is unwilling to marry him, the king will find a right for him, and be virtuous to the general wife."
Yun Feiyan was taken aback, what did King Li mean
What is right
Could it be that he thought she was not worthy of Mo Li, the daughter of the Xiangfu family
She didn't expect that King Li would actually be promoted to the rank of school lieutenant. Mo Li was still so young and became a school lieutenant. It is estimated that he will do something in the future.
It's just that compared with King Li, it's too far behind.
Her heart is higher than the sky, and what she wants is a good man like King Li.
She faintly said: "The prince is right, then I wish Mo will lead the rise, marry Mei Jiao Niang, and have a happy life."
Mo Li glanced at Yun Feiyan coldly, and ignored her, he was reluctant to talk to this kind of dog-seeking woman.
The more Yun Wan'er next to her looked at Chu Xuanchen, the more she liked him.
She is now more and more disgusted with the poor boy who has never met.
If she can marry King Li as a concubine, she doesn't have to marry the poor boy.
The reason why she was so anxious was because she heard her father say a few days ago that her father said that she was old and that it was time to talk about her husband's family, and that her father wanted to marry her to Jiang Muyu.
The reason is that after his father came down, he ran into a colleague who had been at odds with him, and the two quarreled over a trivial matter.
In the end, the colleague couldn't compete with him, so he laughed at him, saying that he was not keeping his promises, ungrateful, and wanted to give up his marriage to the Jiang family.
Then some veterans came to persuade his father that he, as the prime minister, was an example of a hundred officials, and that he must not do anything untrustworthy and ungrateful, and that his marriage with his family should not be ruined because of the defeat of the Jiang family.
After being told by the ministers, my father came back and had a good temper. He also said that he would go to Jiang Muyu in the next few days to discuss his marriage with Jiang Muyu.
Only then did she know that her father decided to marry Jiang Muyu for the sake of her own face.
When my father went out this morning, he went to Yingtian Academy to discuss marriage with Jiang Muyu. I heard that Jiang Muyu also wanted to indulge in Xiangfu, so she hated this poor man more and more.
According to his father, he will soon marry her to Jiang Muyu.
Time is urgent. If she can find another good relationship before she says she can get rid of the Jiang family.
But she hadn't seen a good man she liked before, but now that Chu Xuanchen came to the door, she stared at him straight away, unwilling to remove her eyes.
At this time, Chu Xuanchen had no patience to deal with these idiots, and he said coldly: "Why hasn't the princess come yet?"
"The prince, the eldest lady is sick, maybe the princess is taking care of her, or I will take you to find her, so that you can see her sooner." Yun Wan'er stepped forward and said flatly. .