611-620

Chapter 611: The prince is the demon

"Be quiet, the four of us know about this now. You must keep it secret, and don't let others know. Soon after the medicine expires, the princess will wake up. You go and carry her back first." Mo Zhu Urging the wine.

He told Jiu'er all their plans, but he didn't tell Jiu'er that she was knocked out by him.

He was taken to the penthouse next door to rest.

Jiu'er is still in a daze until now, she was just shocked by the princess's affairs, and she has forgotten to think about who she was knocked out by.

Soon, Mo Zhu took Jiu'er to Xingchen Pavilion, Mo Li He Feng Qingyang saw it, and quickly waved to her, "Jiu'er, hurry up, go and take the princess back out."

"Okay, I'll go right away." Jiuer said.

Feng Qingyang glanced at Jiu'er's small body, and shook his head speechlessly, "It's really stupid, can she move her back with Jiu'er's small body?"

"What to do then? Then we are the old man, and the princess is in disheveled clothes. For the princess's reputation, we should not betray her at this time." Mo Li glared at Feng Qingyang.

Feng Qingyang really wanted to knock on Mo Li's head with the sole of his shoe to see if he was filled with tofu residue or paste.

There was an expression on his face that "we are waiting for you and lowered my IQ", and said silently: "Why are you so stupid? The princess is not dressed properly, you won't ask Jiu'er to help her get dressed, you go again Carry her? How did you take her into captivity just now, just go back the same way. Is it so difficult?"

When Mo Li and Mo Zhu heard it, they nodded suddenly, "So, it's old fashioned and clever, drunk, you go in and help the princess dress."

Jiu'er nodded quickly, ran into the dormitory quickly, and found the princess wrapped in quilt.

She leaned close to the princess and opened the quilt for a day. Oh my God, she was stripped clean.

But the prince, the clothes on his body are still there, the prince is really a monster.

She hurriedly dressed the princess with clothes and shoes and socks, and then went out to call someone.

Soon, Mo Li flashed in like a ghost, picked up the princess, and quickly ran to Feiyue Pavilion.

When they left, they seemed to hear a "bang" sound, as if something fell on the ground, but the time was urgent and they didn't have time to take care of it, and quickly carried the princess back to Feiyue Pavilion.

After carrying the person back, the rest will be dealt with by drinking.

-

They returned to the partial hall and carried Nangong Rou back to the main hall where Chu Xuanchen was.

As Jiang Heng left Nangongrou with clothes, they didn't find anything wrong.

Mo Li carried Nangong Rou to sleep beside the prince, and then led Mo Zhu and the others away.

After doing all this, they could sit on the steps and wipe their sweat without risk. It was so thrilling just now, for fear that the prince would wake up and discover their strategy.

Don't think that Mo Li was very brave when he was the mastermind just now. Now that he is finished, he is shaking with panic and swinging his legs straight.

Feng Qingyang couldn't help but glared at him, "Why are you shaking so badly? Are you scared?"

"Fear? There is nothing in this world that I am afraid of. I was not afraid when I led five hundred solitary troops with the prince and went straight into the Tiansheng Kingdom Huanglong to chop off their head coach, 10,000 times more thrilling than this. I will Afraid of this?" Mo Li put his hands on his legs nervously.