381-390

Chapter 381: Big pig's hoof was saved

At this moment, they all fell to the ground, her body leaning in his arms, he was holding her waist, looking down at her quietly.

At this moment, it's so beautiful.

The two looked at each other and stared at each other quietly, with deep eyes, as if there were only two of them left in the world.

Nangong Rou, who was following Chu Xuanchen, saw this scene, her chest rising and falling with anger, her lower lip was bitten, her eyes filled with jealousy.

She stared at Yun Ruoyue bitterly, she was so jealous that she really wanted to step forward to separate them.

"Master, elder sister is okay?" Nangong Rou saw the two hugging each other and ran over jealously, wishing she would become Yun Ruoyue.

Hearing Nangongrou's voice, Chu Xuanchen and Yun Ruoyue reacted. The two hurriedly separated and each took a step back.

Yun Ruoyue patted her chest in shock. It was really dangerous just now.

If Chu Xuanchen hadn't come in time, she would have to be maimed if she didn't fall to death. This old locust tree was quite tall.

She glanced at Nangong Rou and said, "I'm fine, why are you here?"

It appeared at the same time, and it came so coincidental.

Nangong Rou hurriedly said, "I know that the prince will be in early morning today, so I made a meal for him. When I was waiting for him in the front yard, I heard someone say that your sister is climbing a tree. When the prince came, we were afraid of you. If it's in danger, I rushed over and watched it."

In fact, when she was waiting for Chu Xuanchen in the front yard, Chu Xuanchen heard the family members say that the princess was climbing a tree in the backyard, and he ran over with a worried expression on his face.

She saw Chu Xuanchen coming, and of course she also followed.

As soon as she came over, she saw the scene of Yun Ruoyue falling down.

She was so angry, why didn't she fall early and late? The woman fell as soon as the prince came over. Is this woman deliberate

Yun Ruoyue glanced at Nangong Rou lightly, she didn't have to guess whether she was sincere or fake.

She was only worried about the little chicks in her hands.

She took the little chick, lifted her skirt, and went to climb the ladder again.

Seeing this, Chu Xuanchen pulled her over, "What are you going to do?"

"Send the little bird to the nest." Yun Ruoyue replied.

"Let this king come, or you fall to death, don't rely on this king." Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, and took the bird in her hand.

Then, he didn't use the ladder at all, but pointed to the ground with his toes, and with the power of the ground, he jumped to the branch. Then, he saw the bird's nest on the treetop, and gently glanced at the little chick in his hand. The bird smiled between his eyebrows, and then put the little bird in.

Feng'er and the others had never seen the prince so gentle, they hadn't even seen the prince smile, and now they saw the prince smile.

When a cold and arrogant big man smiled at a weak little cute thing, the world suddenly seemed to lose its color.