431-440

Chapter 431: Tweety committed the crime

As soon as the voice fell, everyone's heart suddenly resembled Mingjing.

At this time, everyone still doesn't understand the conspiracy, that's a fool.

At this time, the wife of Wang suddenly said: "Then the woman in pink clothes I saw this morning, is it Tweet, not the princess?"

Everyone remembered the morning Wang's wife said that the princess had sucked the blood of wild cats.

At this time, Jiu'er led several guards in suddenly, "Manny, we found this dress in the backyard of Yurou Pavilion. It was buried underground. When we searched, we saw that the soil was very heavy. The pine, which was newly covered, dug up the soil, and finally saw a dress that was very similar to the empress."

After the wine was finished, the guards behind her showed the clothes they found.

Everyone saw that the clothes were very similar to those on Yun Ruoyue.

However, it looks very similar at first glance, but when you look closely, it is different. The embroidery and details above are different, but the colors and styles are similar.

Lady Wang saw the clothes, suddenly rushed over, hugged the clothes, and began to put on Tweet's body.

When she put her clothes on Tweet’s body, she suddenly stared at her, with a horrified expression: "It’s her. I saw the wild cat eating in the morning. It was her. She seemed to have five in her hand. Claws and rake. When I saw her, the wild cat in her hand was dead. I was influenced by the rumors and mistakenly thought that she bit the wild cat. It seems that the wild cat was not killed by her, but caught by the rake. Dead. Also, look at the jewelry and hairstyle on her head, they all look like the princess, she is the princess who pretends to be. We were all deceived by her."

Everyone was even more sober as soon as the Wang Pozi made a sound.

Now it is completely certain that the murderer is Tweety.

As for whether it has anything to do with Nangong Rou, it is that they dare not say anything.

At this time, Nangongrou no longer dared to defend Tweety.

She turned around suddenly, stared at Tweety, pointed at her, and roared: "Tweet, now that you have not pleaded guilty? Why are you doing these things? You really disappointed me."

"Madam..." Tweety's throat was hot and sore when she spoke.

The pain was so uncomfortable that she burst into tears.

She stared openly at Nangong Rou. She wanted to say that since Madam Rou had her family as a bargaining chip in her hands, she didn't have to poison her throat.

Even if her voice is good, she dare not confess her.

She would rather sacrifice herself than her family.

Thinking of her family being in Nangong Rou's hands, Tweety didn't dare to drag it anymore.

She suddenly turned around and knocked a few heads towards Chu Xuanchen. While knocking, she pleaded guilty with a hoarse voice, "Master, this matter was done by the servant alone, and has nothing to do with Madam Rou. Master Yunyi... was also bought by the servant alone. Mrs. Rou was kind-hearted. At the time, in the tooth shop, people thought that the slaves and maids were... quack-like, and they were afraid of being slippery, treacherous, and fleeing. The slave and maidservant who was drifting outside had a place to eat and wear warmth, and would not be exposed to the cold anymore. The slave was very grateful to her and was willing to... do these things for her."