531-540

Chapter 531: Someone fainted

"Miss, you sold the parrot to Princess Jin, and she will surely show up by then, what do you do? Have you decided what gift to give to the emperor?" Feng'er said as he walked.

"Still thinking, if you can't think of it then, I won't give it away." Yun Ruoyue shook her hand freely, and the afterglow of the setting sun sprinkled on her face, shining her brightly.

-

The two were walking, and suddenly there was a panicked voice in front of them, "Oh no, someone fainted!"

Yun Ruoyue raised her eyes and saw that a large circle of people surrounded the entrance of a restaurant in front of her.

A cyan carriage was parked near the people.

Yun Ruoyue was taken aback, wasn't this the carriage they met in the morning

Could it be that the wise king fainted, right

"My prince fainted, who will save him?" a young servant shouted anxiously.

Someone next to him immediately said, "Hurry up and ask the doctor. There is a medical clinic in the east of the city."

"The east of the city is too far, right? This virtuous king has a strange disease. When the doctor arrives, maybe everyone else will be gone."

"Look at King Xian's belly, my God, it's so big, it looks like a pregnant woman, it's ugly."

"I heard that people with this kind of belly disease are unlucky, which has caused the King Xian to be unfavorable. We only heard rumors before, but we didn't expect to see the Lord today. The rumors are true. King Xian is really a big belly. It's a pity that such a beautiful face is a freak!"

Hearing the sarcasm of these people, Yun Ruoyue's heart was aroused again, and she stepped forward angrily, "What freak, people are just sick!"

When everyone saw it, they saw a handsome young man approaching. Someone immediately said, "You young man, what do you know? Even Master Qingyun said that this is a strange disease. Master Qingyun can't cure him. You can help him. What's going on?"

"Master Qingyun said that this is a strange disease? It can only be that he is ignorant and ignorant, so let me see." Yun Ruoyue finished speaking and squeezed into the crowd.

Someone immediately sneered and said: "You niche, how dare you say that Master Qingyun is ignorant, and your breath is not small. Is it possible that you can cure him of this strange disease?"

"It's none of your business." Yun Ruoyue was too lazy to pay attention to the crowd.

As soon as she squeezed in, she saw a man dressed in white lying on the ground, the man closed his eyes tightly, and apparently fainted. This is the King of Xian.

Although he fainted, he could see that his stomach was still raised high, which was very unsightly. The person next to him pointed at his stomach, and his little servant rushed in front of him and kept on. Crying.

Yun Ruoyue knew that everyone had a good face and didn't like being pointed out, so she took off her Tsing Yi jacket and put it on King Xian's belly without being seen.

After covering her belly, she found that there were more and more people here, and hurriedly said to the people: "Thank you, everyone, please spread out. The patient needs ventilation, and ventilation is good for recovery."