511-520

Chapter 511: Code ceremonies report to imperial court

This Qin Hong appeared to be incorruptible, but in fact he accepted a lot of bribes by virtue of his position as a court official. He was also suspected of petting his concubine and conniving his concubine to hurt his wife.

As soon as this pile of guilt was submitted, his black hat would immediately be unable to keep it, and he would be punished by the emperor.

-

After Mo Li left the Li Palace, he came to Dianyi Mansion with a calm face and listed all the evidences of Qin Hong's acceptance of bribes and doting of his concubine and his wife, and Qin Hong was shocked.

He didn't expect that he had done so well to accept bribes, and even let King Li find it out.

Once these evidences are presented to the emperor, he will undoubtedly die.

He looked at Mo Li tremblingly, sweating profusely, and his face pale, "Commander Mo, may I ask the prince what to do if he wants to get down?"

At this time, he only listened to King Li, and there was only a dead end if he did not listen.

Mo Liken came to warn him, he must have wanted to let him go.

"Go to the palace overnight and report to the imperial court." Mo Li said coldly.

-

It was the night, when the Queen, Su Changxiao, and Mrs. Wei were still thinking of ways to rectify Yun Ruoyue, they only heard the horrified voice of Father Liu coming from outside, "Queen Empress, it’s okay, Master Qin brought a box of silver tickets. , I came to the palace to file a court case."

"Which Master Qin?" The queen stood up and swept toward Grandpa Liu coldly.

Gonggong Liu glanced at Mrs. Wei and his expression was horrified, "Of course it is Master Qin Hongqin. He is kneeling in front of the palace and reported to the emperor that the son of Jiang Heng insulted his concubine. The emperor was angry when he heard this. Be furious, you guys go and have a look."

Duke Liu is a queen's person, and when he encounters such a thing, he naturally reports to her the first time.

"What? Qin Hong went to the palace to sue the imperial lawsuit? He even dared to sue the imperial lawsuit after taking my money, this old man who didn't believe in words!" Mrs. Wei Guo said angrily.

After that, she quickly looked at the queen and begged: "Sister, please help Heng'er. If you don't help him, the emperor will definitely kill him. This is a concubine who insults the court commander, but not. Little sin."

The queen glared at Mrs. Wei Guo angrily, "You, you, this palace doesn't know how to say you are good, this palace has warned you long ago that you must not indulge your child, if you hadn't been indulging him all the time, and indulging him into With this virtue, will he have today? It's all your fault."

"Sister, I already know that I was wrong, but now is not the time to talk about right and wrong. The emperor is furious. He must deal with Jiang Heng to soothe the people's hearts. Go and help Heng'er beg for mercy. I'm the only child, and you don't want to. Is he decapitated?" Mrs. Wei started crying pitifully.

The queen brushed her sleeves coldly, "Okay, why don't you go with this palace?"

After speaking, the group walked towards the front hall.

At this time, in the front hall, Qin Hong knelt on the ground, with a box of silver bills beside him, facing the annoyed Emperor Hong Yuan, crying with his nose and tears: "The emperor, please be our minister. Call the shots, Jiang Heng is too lawless. He not only bullied the concubines of the ministers, but also despised Wang Fa, saying what Wang Fa was, and said that the government was run by their family. He was really rampant and provoked extremely. Great public anger. When he said these things, many people heard them, but they didn’t know, and thought he was indulged by the emperor. This had a great impact on the emperor’s reputation."