191-200

Chapter 191: Get witnesses

Fortunately, she was well prepared to plant everything on her cousin, Dan'er, and Grandma Li, but even if it was found out that it had nothing to do with her, the prince would lose trust in her.

If something happened to Dan'er, the prince would definitely suspect it was related to her.

No, she can't sit and wait for death. She has to go out of the house to clean up with the shopkeepers and make a confession.

"Wang Hao, you can't restrict our freedom of life. This is illegal. I want to go out now. I don't want to stay here. You tell them to move away." Nangong Rou pointed at the guards guarding her and said in a deep voice.

Yun Ruoyue sneered, "Sorry, no one can go out until the ledger is checked."

"You are under house arrest, imprisoning our freedom of life. What if I find out that I am fine?" Nangong said softly and annoyed.

"You are okay, it doesn't mean that your cousin is okay. If he is found to be okay, I will apologize to you. If he is found to have problems, then he has to be handed over to the government for prosecution. Head." Yun Ruoyue said.

"You, you are too much." Nangong Rou squeezed her fingers sinisterly, wishing to kill Yun Ruoyue.

A vicious murder intent flashed in her gentle eyes, Yun Ruoyue forced her to come to this point, and she had to consider fighting back.

-

Soon, the first guards who checked the accounts came back. When they came back, they brought a few shopkeepers with them.

As soon as the bosses saw Princess Li's frame and did not dare to deceive the royal family, as soon as they came in, they pointed to Grandma Li.

Among them, the owner of Yuxiangzhai said, "Wang Concubine, Xiaomin, this rice is actually sold for one tael of silver and a bag of silver. These ten bags should be ten taels of silver. But Mother Zhang and Xiaomin said, as long as Xiaomin gives If she quotes a high price, she will give a 20% rebate to Xiaomin."

The owner of this shop didn't want to tell the truth, but the royal guards who went to the palace just now were very dignified and threatened to copy their shop and confiscate their property if they dare to tell lies.

Of course they were afraid of this, so they were so scared that they quickly told the truth.

Who dares to provoke the people of the palace.

Anyway, Madam Zhang is not one of them, and everyone is willing to say that she can keep her store.

Another meat seller also said, "My meat was originally sold for 20 cents a catty, but the mother Zhang insisted that I write her a receipt of five or two catties. She didn't give me a kickback. She said, if I If I didn't write this, she would never visit my butcher's stall again. She is the main patron of my family and I didn't dare to offend her, so I had to write her a receipt."

Seeing being betrayed by these bosses, Mother Zhang bit her silver teeth bitterly and bitterly, "You nonsense, how can I ask you to quote a high price and force you to make a false report? This is all guilty, framing, and the princess punish me. "

Having said that, she quickly looked at Nangong Rou and pinned her hopes on her, "Madam, you send someone to find the prince, and ask the prince to come back and give us the shot, otherwise we will all be bullied to death."

Yun Ruoyue said coldly, "If the prince comes back, you will die faster and worse."

With Chu Xuanchen's temper, if he knew that these people dared to greet his talents and do such greed and vain things, how could they be merciful