521-530

Chapter 521: Parrots can curse

After Feng'er finished speaking, she took out ten cash notes worth one hundred taels from her pocket, "Miss, fortunately, we have a lot of cash notes when we go out today. If you pay a little higher, it might not be enough."

Now the lady wants to use the silver, just go to the counter to withdraw it, no one dares to say anything, this is the best.

Yun Ruoyue said: "Do you have any broken silver? Give Tie Zhu some broken silver."

Feng Er quickly took out a handful of broken silver from his pocket.

Yun Ruoyue took the bank note and the silver, and handed it all to Tie Zhu, "You have collected the silver note. Don’t let anyone know that you have money. If you need to use the silver, go to the bank and give it to Tie Zhu. One hundred taels of silver bills are exchanged into broken silver, so that no one will make your idea. You keep the other broken silver for use on the road."

Tie Zhu didn't expect this girl to be so kind. He was moved to tears, "Thank you girl, I see."

"It's okay, I'm hungry too, let's start." After Yun Ruoyue finished speaking, she took the lead in picking up the chopsticks and eating with Feng'er.

Seeing this, Tie Zhu moved along with the trend, picked up his chopsticks and ate.

Oh my!

This parrot is really his lucky bird. Not only does he sell so much money, he can also eat the delicacies of mountains and seas that he has never eaten before.

It made him eat five bowls of rice at once.

The cockatiel next to him, seeing everyone eating, also drooled and cried, "I'm hungry, I'm hungry, I want to eat!"

Tie Zhu hurriedly picked up a piece of braised pork and said, "Girl, Xiao Bai likes eating meat the most. She has lived in my house for a month and almost ate all the cured bacon in my house."

At that time, the parrot was always stealing meat from his family, and he always scared it with a broom, but now he knows that this parrot is his lucky bird.

If he goes back again, he will definitely serve it deliciously.

Seeing this, Yun Ruoyue couldn't help but smile, and gave Xiaobai several pieces of braised pork ribs.

This Xiaobai accepted the new master’s kindness, and hurriedly stretched out his mouth to eat, the ribs and meat, and it immediately flapped its wings at Yun Ruoyue happily to show that it was very happy. It had been seduced by a few pieces of meat and recognized it. Yun Ruoyue this master.

After drinking and eating, Yun Ruoyue asked Tie Zhu, "How do you usually train Xiaobai?"

Tie Zhudao: "I didn't know it could talk. One day, it suddenly said that it was hungry and it was going to eat, so I knew it could talk. I heard people say that this parrot can talk after training. I tried to train it, but I didn’t expect it to be very spiritual, so I learned it all at once."

After finishing speaking, he stretched out two hands to Yun Ruoyue, slapped his chin, and said, "When I train, I make various gestures and movements. For example, if I clap my hands, it will say auspicious words. Listen."

When he finished filming, the cockatiel said sharply: "Happy New Year, Happy New Year."

"Then it will say bad things?" Yun Ruoyue said.