661-670

Chapter 661: Nangong Rou was jealous

The prince must have done something like that to the empress in the car, and the empress was angry.

Who knew that when Feng'er was about to help Yun Ruoyue, Chu Xuanchen had already bent over and hugged Yun Ruoyue horizontally, and hugged it tightly in his arms, "Feng'er, go find the ointment for traumatizing. "

After speaking, he hugged Yun Ruoyue and walked into the palace in a stride.

At this moment, in the palace, a woman in a red dress walked towards him.

When the woman saw them, her normal walking posture instantly became lame.

She dragged half of her foot and walked towards them.

Yun Ruoyue raised her eyes to see that it was Nangong Rou.

"Master, what's wrong with my sister? Is it hurt?" Nangongrou walked over with a gentle expression, and Chu Chu looked at Chu Xuanchen pitifully.

Chu Xuanchen glanced at her coldly, nodded, and answered.

Nangong Rou looked at Yun Ruoyue with a look of concern, "Sister, did you hurt your foot? Is it serious, but Rou'er fell heavily that day?"

Yun Ruoyue was taken aback.

Nangong Rou said this deliberately to remind Chu Xuanchen that she was also injured last time

Looking at the way Nangong Rou was lame just now, it was quite pitiful.

She hurriedly said to Chu Xuanchen, "I think Concubine Roubian's feet are not good, so let's just hold her. You put me down and I can walk back by myself."

"It's a nonsense, your ankles are red and swollen, how can you go? What if your condition gets worse? Go to the Star Pavilion to apply medicine with my king." After Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, he picked up Yun Ruoyue and walked forward.

Nangong glared at them bitterly, she was also lame now.

Why doesn't he hug her

When she fell down last time, he threw her to Mo Zhu and the others to hug, how could she do it like Bao Yun Ruoyue

Suddenly, she saw Yun Ruoyue's slightly torn apart chest and the red mark on it, and her body trembled uncontrollably.

"Madam, what's the matter with you?" Dan'er saw this and quickly stepped forward to support Nangong Rou.

"I'm fine, let's go see my sister." After Nangong Rou finished speaking, she followed.

In the warm pavilion of the Xingchen Pavilion, there was a ground dragon that was burning warmly. Once Yun Ruoyue was carried in by Chu Xuanchen, she felt very warm, not cold at all.

Chu Xuanchen put her on his bed and said, "Sit down first, Feng'er, and bring the medicine box."

The clever Feng'er had brought in the medicine box long ago.

She opened the medicine box, found out the traumatic ointment, and handed it to Chu Xuanchen.

Yun Ruoyue is a doctor, so she sniffed the bottle of traumatic ointment. When she smelled it, the ointment was very clear and had a faint smell of Chinese medicine, and she knew that the ointment could rub her feet.

Fortunately, her foot was only sprained, not broken.

Chu Xuanchen squatted down and reached out to pull Yun Ruoyue's trouser legs. Yun Ruoyue stepped back subconsciously, "Don't bother you, I'll do it myself."

"No, this king will paint for you, you must not resist." Chu Xuanchen said domineeringly.

Yun Ruoyue glared at him angrily, "It was all you killed. If you didn't do something like that to me on the carriage, I would jump off the carriage angrily, and then accidentally step on that piece of ice and fall down? The culprit, don't be hypocritical here! Go away, I don't want your help!"