631-640

Chapter 631: Concubine’s marriage

In the end, the second wife and Jiang Ning's wife gave birth to a woman and a boy. Jiang Ning naturally kept his promise and made a baby kiss with Yunqing for the two children.

So Yun Wan'er had a fiance named Jiang Muyu since she was a child.

In the first few years, the Jiang family was in full swing, and Jiang Ning was very favored, but the first emperor's favor.

Jiang Ning had always been loyal to the first emperor, and did not know that Yun Qing had betrayed the first emperor in secret, was bought by Chu Yao and became Chu Yao's arm.

As soon as Chu Yao took office, he cut off the loyal ministers of the first emperor. Because Jiangning questioned Chu Yao in the hall at that time, and suspected the cause of death of the first emperor and his succession, Chu Yao sent him to the place and demoted him to Jiangzhou on the grounds of offending Tianwei. Positive Sixth Grade Associate History.

This governor sounds good. It is an official who oversees the states and counties, but he has no real power.

Jiang Ning went from being a second-rank official, the emperor's most favored official, to a minor official of the sixth rank, while Yun Qing, who was the minister of the household department at the time, became the prime minister of the first-rank one, under one person and above 10,000.

The two had different encounters, and naturally they no longer have communication.

Jiang Ning did not expect at that time that the friend he once thought of had never regarded him as a friend, and even he was demoted. Yun Qing never said a word for him, let alone send him off.

However, Yun Qing did not cancel the marriage between Yun Wan'er and Jiang Muyu because Jiang Ning was demoted.

To him, Yun Wan'er was just a concubine, and he would not cause him to be accused of ungratefulness, disobedience, and ruined his reputation for a concubine.

But he didn't take the initiative to mention this marriage, because he was from Chu Yao, and he didn't want to have anything to do with Jiang Ning.

So Yun Wan'er's marriage was put on hold.

Now I heard that Yun Wan'er was fifteen years old and felt that she was old. She was afraid that she could not find a good husband's house, so she was making trouble in the mansion every day and wanted to withdraw from Jiang Muyu.

Only after retiring from the poor boy can she find a good man.

Thinking of this, Yun Ruoyue sneered: "Sanmei, in terms of family history, the Jiang family is a bit short now, but I heard that Jiang Muyu has come to the capital and is studying at Yingtian Academy. I heard that he has been in the township exam three years ago. In the exam, the high school recruited people and was the number one Xieyuan. This year he will participate in the test again, and maybe he can get the top prize. Don’t underestimate him. He is worthy of you, more than enough."

No, it should be this mindless Yun Wan'er, not good enough for Jiang Muyu.

Yun Wan'er let out a cold snort, "Do you think the number one scholar is so good? What's so great about him? His father offended the emperor and was demoted to Jiangzhou. He was not allowed to reuse him. He is the same as his father. In the end, no matter how good he is, he will only be a small official in the future. Besides, I have not seen him yet. I don’t know if he is good or not. Now that there are too many people, what is he? How can there be those royal children, Is the pro-prince brother or Gongqing's son strong? Anyway, I don't look down on this shabby residence."