921-930

Chapter 921: She must go

He looked at Mo Li and said coldly, "Mo Li, take someone to chase him, and be sure to catch the flower picking thief. He has the courage to trespass into the Li Palace, and this king will never let him go."
"Yes, the subordinates will go right away, and if they want them to catch him, they will definitely cut him off." Mo Li said.
Chu Xuanchen held on to Yun Ruoyue's hand, his eyes filled with self-blame and distress, "It's all my fault. If I can strengthen the defense, the culprits will not be able to get in. Did you scare you just now? ?"
"I'm fine. Fortunately, Qiqi is here. Don't worry if she is there." Yun Ruoyue said.
"Come on, this king will accompany you in." Chu Xuanchen said, helping her in.
Yun Ruoyue did not refuse, and let him hold her back.
-
After the prince and the princess entered the house, Mo Li and the others hurried to Qiqi and looked at him pitifully.
Especially Mo Li, his eyes were red, and tears rolled in his eyes, "Qiqi, tell me, who is the lover of your dreams?"
"Yeah, it turns out that you have a lover of your dreams. Who is he? He is handsome, cool, powerful, and rich?" Li San said anxiously.
Qiqi gave them a white look, raised her head, and looked at the bright moon in the sky, "My dream lover, she is icy and smart, she is smart, beautiful and decent. One day, she will wear a red wedding gown. , Facing the firecrackers, stepping on the red carpet to marry me."
Having said that, he stared at the two figures in the room, feeling sad and heartbroken.
Mo Li and Li San looked at each other suspiciously.
Is there something wrong with this seven-to-seven orientation
-
After Chu Xuanchen helped Yun Ruoyue in, he looked at her distressedly, "You have lost weight in the past few days!"
Was it because of Nangongrou's pregnancy that she was sad and couldn't eat, so this was the case
Looking at her thin face, his heart throbbed fiercely.
"I'm fine, just a bad appetite. Concubine Roubian is pregnant, you should care more about her, and you shouldn't come to me again." Yun Ruoyue said lightly.
She only felt that every sentence was like burning her throat, as if she had difficulty even speaking.
"This king is not going, this king just wants to stay with you." Chu Xuanchen took Yun Ruoyue's hand tightly, and the big palm rested on her hand.
What a hope he is, Nangong Rou's child has nothing to do with him.
"Can you change the facts by staying here? As I said, I don't like to serve a husband with others, not to mention that she is still pregnant with your child." Yun Ruoyue stood up, coldly throwing away his hand.
Seeing her so indifferent, Chu Xuanchen's heart felt like a needle piercing, "This king said, this king can give her a sum of silver and send her away. This king will let them have nothing to worry about for the rest of their lives, and will not let them come Disturb our lives."
"How is it possible that she is pregnant with your child? That is an inseparable relationship between father and son. Just let me go, let me go, I won't disturb you, you guys live well." Yun Ruoyue said, eyes sighing The ground is red.
Chu Xuanchen didn't expect that she really wanted to leave. He hugged her, and his voice was heartache and deep, "Fool, you can't go, what should I do if you leave? If you leave, my heart will feel like being lost. People are taking it away fiercely, I am heartless, what is there to look forward to?"
"No, I have to go, I can't stay here." Yun Ruoyue looked out the window stupidly, the crescent moon was high in the sky, but she didn't want to appreciate the beauty.
Her heart hurts too.
She is pregnant with a child of unknown origin. How can she stay in the Li Palace
In another month, once the belly grows up, I can't hide it anymore.

Chapter 922: One family, one pair of children

So, even if it wasn't because of Nangongrou's affairs, she had to leave, otherwise there would be endless troubles.
"No, this king will never let you go. If you want to go, she will go." Chu Xuanchen gently lifted Yun Ruoyue's face, her eyes flushed, "This king hasn't hosted a grand event for you yet. Wedding; I haven’t had a baby with you yet; I haven’t let you live, and I don’t have to please others’ lives; I haven’t made you live a comfortable and unrestrained life; I have never made you the most honorable woman in the world, and I didn’t let you. Becoming a queen, the mother's ritual is in the world; how can I let you go?"
"I don't want these things. I just want to live a plain, quiet life. You are surrounded by dangers and embarrassed on all sides. It is too dangerous for me to follow you, so please let me go and let me go." Yun Ruo Yue said firmly, but his teeth were shaking.
As if to say this hurtful thing, all her strength was exhausted.
"Impossible, since you have become this king's woman, even if you leave, you will still be in danger. You can only be safe if you are with this king and are blessed by this king."
"But I don't love you, I can't live with you. Anyway, I still have another chance to make peace. I can tell the emperor that I have figured it out. Please the emperor to complete, allow us to make peace, and let you be free. "Yun Ruoyue said.
"This king does not need freedom, this king only wants you!"
When Chu Xuanchen heard the sentence that she didn't love him, her voice increased sharply, and her heart was already cut in pain, "I know you don't love me. I hurt you before, but I am willing to make amends. Do you know me? I once imagined that you and I have a home, a pair of children, and a land. We eat the same pot of food, cover the same quilt, experience the same happiness, sadness, peaks, troughs, and have the same dreams. You all have the same dreams. How can you leave without helping me realize it?"
In fact, when he heard her say that she didn't love him, his heart was suffocated.
It's just that as a man, he doesn't want to show his fragility in front of her. No matter how painful in his heart, his eyes are very cold.
Yun Ruoyue fixedly looked at him.
A pair of children.
She also wanted to, but she must not let him know that she is pregnant with someone else's child.
-
Jin Dynasty Mansion.
"Lord, there are spies to report. Tonight is ugly, King Li will meet with enemy agents at night in his other village outside the city." King Jin was holding Lan Wu while drinking, he heard Li Ao's report.
"What? Chu Xuanchen dared to fornicate with foreign enemies, is this true?" King Jin suddenly put down his teacup, asking in disbelief.
"This is very true. It's the news that the spies finally found. The spies are my confidant. Please don't worry, the prince. This matter is very important. Do you want to report to the emperor in the palace?" Li Ao asked.
"No, it's late at night, and the gate of the palace has been locked. My father doesn't like being disturbed in the middle of the night. Besides, after you finish reporting, they have already done fornication, and it will be too late." Jin Wang coldly waved his hand and said, "Li Ao, hurry up and lead the way with that spy. This king will personally lead people to catch Chu Xuanchen. If the fact that he has fornicated with foreign enemies is true, then he is completely over this time!"
"That is, this collusion with foreign enemies, but a capital crime full of chaos, as long as we are caught upright, he will undoubtedly die." Li Ao said.
After King Jin took good care of the people, he got on his horse with a look of excitement, led his men, and rode their horses towards the outside of the city.
They soon came to an abandoned village. According to the spies, this village was Chu Xuanchen's property, but others didn't know it.