941-950

Chapter 941: Jiang Heng rushed to the boudoir at night

"Really? No, she is really pregnant?" Nangong Rou grabbed Liu's hand with a look of joy.
If so, that would be great.
"I used to learn the art of pulse diagnosis with my master, and I can distinguish happi pulses. According to her appearance, and the performance of the pulse, it should be happi. If she is really pregnant, but you are a big threat, what are you happy about? "Liu said in a puzzled way.
"Mother, I told you that I suspect that the prince has never touched her recently, so her child must be a wild species of unknown origin. You see, she is pregnant, but dare not let us know, nor is the prince. I know, she is a guilty conscience at all! Great, we finally grasped her handle, and when we find the opportunity, I must tell the prince. If the prince himself has touched her, he knows whether it is his child. He knew it very well in his heart!" Nangong Rou's expression became sullen with pride.
"Really? If it's as you said, then God will help you too! However, when you tell the prince, don’t complain directly, use clever tricks, remind the prince and let the prince find out for himself. Otherwise, if the child is the prince’s, The prince hates you." Liu reminded.
"You're still smart, mother, thank you for reminding me." Nangong softly curled up the corners of his mouth, suddenly feeling better.
Even if Yun Ruoyue's child is the prince's, she still wants her not to be.
-
After dinner, Nangong Rou felt a little uncomfortable, so she returned to her bedroom and was about to go to bed.
Who knew that as soon as she walked in, she saw a black figure that flashed out from behind the screen, and she was so frightened that she opened her mouth and yelled.
"Don't call it, it's me." The man in black flashed over quickly, covering her mouth to prevent her from screaming.
Nangongrou glanced at the person and found that he was actually Jiang Heng. She stared at him angrily. It was this beast that ruined her innocence and made her conceited.
He actually dared to come to her!
Seeing that Nangong Rou didn't call, Jiang Heng let go of his hand.
Nangong Rou suddenly said angrily: "What are you doing? How did you get in? What do you want?"
Asked three questions in a row, representing the fear and anger in her heart.
Jiang Heng squinted at her, his eyes were very explicit, "My son missed you, so I wanted to come and see you, how about it, do you miss me?"
After finishing speaking, he put his arms around Nangong Rou's slender waist, closed his eyes, and sniffed the beauty in his arms, "It's so fragrant, the lady of Li Wang is really superb. You are so beautiful and in such a good body. You, leave you in the cold every night and never come to see you, he is really violent."
He still knew about Nangong Rou's unpopularity when she and Chu Xuanchen rounded up the room.
He didn't expect at the time that she had been married to Chu Xuanchen for so long, and she didn't round up her room with Chu Xuanchen, and let him pick up a bargain for nothing.
"You let me go. The thing that happened between me and King Li Yuanfang was because you were drunk and I was caught by your medicine, so we did a foolish thing. What happened that night, don't you think it happened? "Nangongrou said, suddenly vomiting uncomfortably.
Upon seeing this, Jiang Heng stared at Nangong Rou in disbelief, "You are not pregnant, are you? Whose child is it? Is it Chu Xuanchen's or mine?"
Nangong vomited softly for a long time before she came back. She didn't expect Jiang Heng to be so smart that she actually saw that she was pregnant.
But everyone in the Li Palace knew about this, and if Jiang Heng really wanted to know, she couldn't help it.

Chapter 942: The threat of Jiang Heng

"Yes, I am pregnant, but not your child. How could I be pregnant with your child? I am King Li's side concubine, of course I can only be pregnant with his child. Don't think about it, talk nonsense!" Nangongrou said coldly Tao.
"You are pregnant, really is his child? Didn't he touch you before you rounded up the house? He was so drunk that night when you rounded up the house, and I was the one who exercised the rights for him and made up with you. After the house, how could you be pregnant with his child?" Jiang Heng asked suspiciously.
"That was the time, and he touched me again later. Of course I was pregnant with his child." Nangong Judo.
"Didn’t this son heard that King Li only spoils Princess Li now and doesn’t spoil you at all? He will still touch you? With Princess Li’s jealous jar, how could he care about King Li if he ever touched you? The reconciliation of King Li?" Jiang Heng said.
"Oh, you are so funny, you can't touch me if you don't love me? It's normal for a man to have three wives and four concubines. There are so many concubines in your house. Do you have to love them to touch them? Besides, you How do you know that the prince does not love me? If he does not love me, he will not marry me in the manner of the princess. He is only temporarily fascinated by the vixen. Sooner or later, he will change his mind and return to me." Nangong Rou Hate Road.
Jiang Heng thought for a while, and it was indeed the case.
Although he doesn't love the concubines in his mansion, he still spoils them.
Only for ** own **.
"It's a pity that you are pregnant with Chu Xuanchen's child, and he doesn't care about you at all. If you are pregnant with your son's child, your son will definitely not treat you badly. He will marry you home and let you Be my concubine." Jiang Heng's eyes were staring straight at Nangong Rou. The eyeballs kept rolling around her, which was not a good thing at first sight.
"Do you think I would believe your nonsense? There are your women everywhere outside. How many women have you said this to? Jiang Heng, I warn you, if you dare to trouble me again, I will definitely not let you go Also, you'd better not talk about what happened between us, and keep it secret, otherwise I will never let it go." Nangong stared at Jiang Heng softly and fiercely.
Jiang Heng did not expect that she, a weak woman, would dare to threaten him.
He didn't even know that Nangong Rou could also martial arts, but it was hidden.
Last time it was Nangong Rou who took the medicine, and his body was weak, which made him take advantage.
Now, she will never let him get half a point.
"Oh, you, a weak woman who has no power to bind a chicken, dare to threaten my son? Nangong Rou, even if you are pregnant now, my son will want you. If you dare not follow my son, my son will take both of us. The scandal is announced to the world, and it depends on how you are still this soft concubine. Do you dare to put a green hat on Chu Xuanchen and see if Chu Xuanchen will kill you!" Jiang Heng finished speaking, and squinted his eyes.
Being so threatened, Nangong Rou's eyes flashed immediately.
Don't let Jiang Heng go out and talk nonsense, otherwise the truth will come to light if she didn't confine her to Chu Xuanchen.
Chu Xuanchen will know immediately that this child is not his, and she will be finished by then.
Jiang Heng must be eliminated.
Thinking of this, Nangong Rou suddenly had three silver needles in her hand, and she said to Jiang Heng: "As long as I follow you, you will keep it secret for me and not tell others about it?"
"Of course, those who know the current affairs are brilliant, Rou'er. As long as you become the person of the world’s son, how can the world’s son make things difficult for you? Come on, let the world’s son satisfy you tonight. Chu Xuanchen will not touch you, the son of this world will Exercising his duties as a husband on his behalf." Jiang Heng said, already taking off Nangongrou's clothes.