Chapter 153: Reliable perjury

And that Xi'er, she didn't even see the doctor Wang standing outside at all, this was just what Chu Xuanchen used to deceive the doctor.

Xi'er is Mother Xue's niece, so she naturally listened to Mother Xue's dispatch.

When Mother Xue heard that this method could be used to defraud the murderer of the Queen Mother, she trained Xi'er and asked her to give false testimony according to the method taught by Chu Xuanchen.

When the emperor Hongyuan heard the evidence, he suddenly shouted and said angrily: "Come on, Chuan Xi'er. I want to see who has such courage to murder the queen mother in our palace."

After he finished speaking, a pair of dragon eyes swept towards Doctor Wang with majesty, and Doctor Wang's body shook again.

Soon, Mother Xue brought Xi'er in.

Xi'er was about thirteen or four years old. She was a petite girl. As soon as she walked in, she knelt in front of Emperor Hongwu and said: "See the emperor for slaves and maids."

"You tell me, what did you see in the Shoukang Palace two days ago before the Queen Mother's accident?" Emperor Hongyuan asked Xi'er coldly.

Xi'er raised her head hurriedly, glanced first in the hall, and finally fell on the doctor Wang.

As soon as she saw Doctor Wang, she pointed at him and said: "Back to the emperor, the servant maid was sweeping the floor in the yard and saw the doctor Wang walk into the queen dowager’s bedroom, but when he arrived in the inner hall, he was not in a hurry to enter. He hides behind the curtain sneakily, as if eavesdropping."

"How long has he stood there?" Hongyuan Emperor said.

"The slave and maidservant don't remember very clearly. It seems that there is a cup of tea time, or is it longer? In short, his appearance is a bit strange, he behaves strangely, as if he is eavesdropping, and is not fair at all." Xi'er said.

These words were taught to her by King Li.

King Li asked her to deliberately be vague, if she said too clearly, and it was inconsistent with the facts, it would arouse the vigilance of Doctor Wang.

After hearing Xi’er’s words, the doctor Wang was shocked and sweated. He wiped the sweat from his face with his sleeve, and said hurriedly: "The emperor, the Weichen did not really listen to Princess Li's speech. The Weichen saw it at the time. Princess Li was inside, so she stood outside for a while to avoid suspicion. Weichen didn't stand for long, let alone sneaky, Xi'er was nothing but nonsense."

"Really?" Yun Ruoyue said, "but last time I talked to the doctor Zhang about the effects of this protective agent, you were also nearby. You gave the Queen Mother two days ago to take the medicine. Didn't you check carefully and didn't find this protective agent? The agent is gone? Did you not pay attention or did it deliberately?"

The doctor Wang was startled.

He didn't expect that Yun Ruoyue seemed to know everything, she was so fascinating, that his nerves became tense when she heard it.

Yun Ruoyue's appearance is also well-established, as if there is really any evidence.

He immediately said: "Princess Li, you are spitting blood! Don't slander the old man. How could the old man deliberately harm the queen dowager? The old man has served the queen dowager and the emperor in the palace for many years, and there is hard work without credit. How can you slander the queen mother with a single guess? How can the old man deliberately ignore the protective agent when he is not too thin? There were too many medicines at the time, and the old man and Doctor Zhang didn't pay attention. You just opened your mouth without evidence. It was really chilling."

After finishing speaking, he turned to look at Emperor Hongyuan with a look of loyalty and grief, "The emperor, Princess Li is indiscriminately innocent, please give the minister, the minister is clean and honest, and her reputation cannot be destroyed Up."

After that, he knelt on the ground in pain, as if he had suffered a great humiliation.

 ____