271-280

Chapter 271: Ask her to set the rules

After that, she turned around, looked at Yun Ruoyue angrily, and said reproachfully: "Sister, the princess is all for your own good, and you are too much. The princess is the elder sister, and the eldest sister is like a mother. We should be like filial mothers. Your mother is as filial to her, how can you talk to her like this? You are too unruly."

rule

Yun Ruoyue looked at Nangong Rou in disbelief, how could she teach her this way

Seriously, she didn't put the princess in her eyes at all.

Who doesn't know that the eldest princess has a name but no real power at all, what kind of prestige is she playing in the Li Palace

She has the ability to play majesty against people like King Jin and the emperor who want to harm Chu Xuanchen, and to be so rude to her, who saved Chu Xuanchen's life, is really bullying and fearing hardship.

Yun Ruoyue looked at Nangong Rou and said, "Sister, since you are so filial, please take care of the princess. I'm going to change the dressing for the prince."

"Wait a minute, Yun Ruoyue, let's be noisy, but don't you want this ointment? You take this ointment to the emperor's brother and use it for him." Long Princess said.

Yun Ruoyue sighed in her heart.

In this world, only the medicine she used for Chu Xuanchen was the fastest healer. It was a medicine that had stabilized the curative effect after many years of modern development.

She had no hope for this ice cold jade dew ointment.

However, in order not to let others say that she was arrogant, she walked over, took the ointment in her hand, turned around, and walked out coldly.

Seeing Yun Ruoyue's departure, Nangong sighed softly, "Hey, I don't know how my sister became like this. I heard that she was not like this before. Since she woke up after falling into the water, she suddenly met. With medical skills, the toxins on the face have disappeared, and the temperament has also changed. I really don’t know if it is evil or possessed by a ghost."

"Be possessed by a ghost?" The princess suddenly narrowed her eyes coldly. "It is very possible that a person cannot be transgender for no reason, let alone become a genius doctor from an idiot. I think she is upper body by a ghost. Now, she is either being possessed by ghosts or monsters."

"Really? In this case, she is too powerful, then what shall we do?" Nangongrou clasped her arms tightly in fear, with a frightened expression on her face.

"Don't be afraid of her, no matter how powerful she is, this palace has a way to treat her. If she is really possessed by evil spirits, then she must be removed from her body. Once the imperial brother's injury is recovered, this palace will do it. Send someone to Baiyun Mountain, Qingfengguan look for Qingfeng Taoist priest to unearth this possessed monster and restore the peace of the palace." Princess Long said.

She said so, but she didn't believe it in her heart.

She knew that Yun Ruoyue had nothing abnormal at all except for disrespecting her.

On the contrary, she has become very good now and more useful to the emperor's brother.

However, when she thought of this woman disrespecting her so much, she wanted to invite someone to treat her, to see if she was really possessed by a demon, that would change so much.

When Nangong Rou heard this, her heart suddenly became excited. With the princess helping her, she would surely be able to solve Yun Ruoyue sooner.

"Princess, it's not that I'm here to provoke your relationship with your sister, but everyone has seen that her sister thinks that she has good medical skills, so she has become domineering and doesn't put anyone in her eyes, not even you or her. I think that for the peace of the palace, you still have to set rules for your sister. For example, get up in the morning and ask her to please you on time. You can't let her be so free and loose." Nangong Rou took the opportunity to say.