Chapter 160: It turned out to be scammed

Yun Ruoyue's evidence must have something to do with them. If Yun Ruoyue speaks out, would they be cast aside

But they clearly did not leak, so that the doctor Wang had to take it back and removed herself. Where did Yun Ruoyue get the evidence

Yun Ruoyue glanced at King Jin and his wife, then looked at Doctor Wang, spread her hands, and said, "Sorry, I have no evidence. Didn't you confess it yourself?"

"No evidence? What do you mean?" Doctor Wang widened his eyes.

"It means literally. Everything is confessed by your own guilty conscience. If you don't confess, it is really not easy to find evidence." Yun Ruoyue smiled lightly.

"What? The emperor, is what Princess Li said true? She didn't show you any evidence?" Wang Taiyi looked at Emperor Hongyuan with a frantic look.

Emperor Hongyuan shook his sleeves coldly, "If Princess Li had any evidence, I would have cut you down a long time ago, would I be so long with you?"

"You, the emperor, you and Princess Li came to swindle me..." Wang Taiyi realized that he had been swindled.

After he finished trembling, his throat suddenly became sweet and he spit blood out of anger.

The blood splattered everywhere, like a cluster of small water jets. When other people saw this, they all took a few steps back in terror.

"It turns out that you are cheating on me, you..." Doctor Wang covered his aching chest, and finally realized it.

It turned out that Yun Ruoyue had no evidence at all, and she had defrauded him with the emperor.

If he had known this, he would not plead guilty, maybe he could survive.

King Jin and Su Changxiao were also surprised when they heard this.

At the same time, they also breathed a sigh of relief, and the hanging heart also fell.

They did not expect that King Li and his wife would be so shrewd that they persuaded the emperor to use this trick to make the doctor not call himself!

They looked at the emperor's appearance at the time, and thought that the emperor was confident and had the evidence long ago. It turned out that all this was a conspiracy.

At this time, Chu Xuanchen suddenly looked at Doctor Wang and said, "Doctor Wang, if you want to survive, you'd better confess the person behind you as soon as possible."

After speaking, he glanced at King Jin with a faint smile.

At this time, Emperor Hongyuan suddenly stepped forward and kicked the imperial physician Wang and kicked him to the ground. "Nie Chen, dare to murder the queen mother and deceive me. I wish I could punish you, if it weren't for you." For many years of hard work for me, for the sake of hard work and merit, I am going to cut out all of your people."

Upon hearing this, the doctor Wang suddenly understood that the emperor's move was to forgive his people.

With the words of the emperor, even if he died, it was worth it.

He glanced at the pile of gold unwillingly, suddenly bit his tongue fiercely, his face stiffened, and fell to the ground.

When everyone saw it, they saw that Doctor Wang's mouth was full of blood, and his eyes were wide open, like brass bells, and he obviously bit his tongue and committed suicide.

This time, Chu Xuanchen did not stop Doctor Wang from committing suicide.

He glanced at Emperor Hongyuan with a smile, knowing it well.

Since Emperor Hongyuan wanted to protect King Jin, let him protect him.

Take your time and don't worry.

Sooner or later, he will overthrow him, subvert him, avenge his parents, and take back what belongs to him.

At this time, the imperial guards stepped forward, probed the nose of the doctor, and then said: "The emperor, the doctor is dead."

"He deserves it, drag this evil official to the mass grave to feed the wild dogs." Emperor Hongyuan finished drinking, glanced at everyone coldly, and said, "Whoever dares to murder the queen mother and deceive me in the future, that's how it ended. ."