501-510

Chapter 501: Continue to provoke

The princess's face suddenly sank, "She dared. However, if you are not here today, I was indeed almost bullied by Jiang Heng. Fortunately, she rushed in through the window in time and knocked Jiang Heng unconscious before saving me. Otherwise, My end will be worse than Linlang."

If the Queen's Party catches her fault, they will definitely not let her go.

Nangongrou was shocked, it turned out to be like this.

It was Yun Ruoyue, a bitch who broke her good deeds, and Su Changxiao would not let her go if things were not done.

She said: "Eldest sister, it turns out that you were almost bullied by Jiang Heng, why didn't you just say? Are you okay?"

"Fortunately, Yun Ruoyue came in time. I was fine. After she stunned Jiang Heng, she knocked Lin Lang stunned, and then carried Lin Lang into the room. The scene just now happened. So, thanks to her saving me today, I It is right to say thank you to her." Princess Long said.

Seeing that the princess kept thanking Yun Ruoyue, Nangong Rou felt bad, she didn't want the princess to change her view of Yun Ruoyue.

She testified and said: "Elder sister, I don’t know if I should say it or not. I’m afraid you say that I provoke your relationship with your sister. If you don’t, I am worried about you again. When I am afraid that you are too innocent and will be used by others."

"What's the matter, Rou'er? Why do you say that?" The princess asked inexplicably, and at the same time a vigilance grew in her heart.

"Eldest sister, since the princess rescued you early in the morning, why not twist Jiang Heng in front of Mrs. Wei Guo and let Mrs. Wei take care of it? Also, she appeared too coincidental? Could she have been following it long ago? Jiang Heng, want to wait for Jiang Heng to bully you, and then rush out to save you, so that he can perform a trick to save people and win your trust." Nangong Rouyin said.

When the princess heard it, she nodded suddenly, "You are right. She appeared too timely at the time. It was like a scene she directed and acted on herself. I didn't expect this woman to think so. Shen, even I followed her way. Fortunately, you reminded me in time, otherwise I would really be fooled by her and be grateful to her."

Seeing that the princess was taken the bait, Nangong Rou said, "If she saw Jiang Heng enter the house early, but didn't go in early, she would let you be bullied by Jiang Heng. Did she rush in when you were bullied by Jiang Heng? "

"Yes, Jiang Heng and I had been dealing with each other for a long time. When he took off my clothes and wanted to be light on me, she rushed in in time and knocked Jiang Heng unconscious." The princess recalled.

"That's right, why didn't she come in earlier? She just wants to come forward when you are most dangerous, so that you will be grateful to her and change your opinion of her. This is to save people, and you must be kind. That’s okay. This has a crooked mind to save people, and the taste has changed."

"What's the purpose of her doing this?" the princess asked suspiciously.

"Of course it is to win the trust of the elder sister. I want the eldest sister to say something for her in front of the prince, and want to win the prince's heart. This kind of trick is that the eldest sister has lived in the palace for a long time and is pure in nature , I don't understand these dirty methods at all." Nangongrou sneered.