781-790

Chapter 781: King Li kills

Not to mention twenty thousand, it is two hundred thousand, and they dare not betray.
"Bitch, don't talk nonsense, you just give us the entire Li Palace, and we won't want it. Brothers, come on." After the thin and tall man said, he threw himself on Yun Ruoyue and began to tear her clothes. .
Yun Ruoyue suddenly took out the electric shock device and slammed it under him severely.
Hearing the sound of "Zzizi" passing by, the thin and tall man suddenly uttered a violent scream, his body suddenly fell to the ground, and he curled up on the ground, howling in pain, "It hurts." , My offspring is in pain, this bitch has a weapon in his hand, you help me kill her!"
Suddenly, everyone smelled a mushy smell, and the others looked terrified, and each of them was so scared that they held themselves tightly.
Yun Ruoyue squeezed the electric shock device, and said coldly: "Don't move, anyone who dares to come over, I will electrocute anyone, I am not easy to provoke!"
"Are you idiots? Use the sword, attack from afar, and give me the shot." Su Chang laughed when he saw it, and roared.
Only then did the dark guards react. The short man slammed a stone at Yun Ruoyue, hit the electric shock to the ground, and then rushed towards her, "Bitch, do you dare to hurt my elder brother" , I will do it for you!"
After speaking, he threw himself on Yun Ruoyue and wanted to kiss her on the mouth.
At this critical moment, the door was suddenly kicked open, and in an emergency, a dark figure flew in quickly. He saw the short man wanting to kiss Yun Ruoyue, and suddenly pulled out the cold sword, and the sword burst out. The bloodthirsty coldness was stabbed into the back of the short man by him!
He only heard a "poof" sound, the sound of splashing blood, the short man was pierced by a sharp sword before he even kissed Yun Ruoyue!
A big bright red hole suddenly appeared on the body!
He vomited a big mouthful of blood, and he looked back tremblingly, and saw a face covered with ice and murderous intent!
Chu Xuanchen drew the sword abruptly and kicked the short man to the side. His eyes burst into utter anger, and he coldly raised the sword and slashed at the other people fiercely.
Suddenly, blood splashed, the sword aura was like a rainbow, and the sword glow was dazzling. A cold wind poured in, blowing Chu Xuanchen's black hair, raising his robe, and he stood there coldly holding the sword, with horror on his body. The killing intent of the person.
The dark guards suddenly fell into a pool of blood with their faces full of blood.
When Su Changxiao saw this, the faces paled and trembling all over.
The current Chu Xuanchen is too terrible. Wang Zhi's anger resounded through the earth. He was like a furious lion whose eyes flashed with irresistible anger, and no one dared to provoke him.
Yun Ruoyue thought that she would lose her life under the sword of these thieves, or be insulted.
Unexpectedly, Chu Xuanchen broke in in time, and she saw Mo Li and Feng'er with angry faces who followed in.
Her hanging heart just fell.
"Are you okay? Did you scare you?" Chu Xuanchen, who was so angry that he killed someone just now, threw away the sword, knelt down gently, and gently hugged Yun Ruoyue.
Yun Ruoyue never thought that his embrace was so warm.
"I'm fine, you guys came in time, thank you." Yun Ruoyue's voice was like a mosquito, and her whole body trembled violently, showing she was frightened.
Chu Xuanchen hugged Yun Ruoyue in his arms, and the evil spirit provoked her chin. His eyes were clearly concerned and worried, but what he said was extremely angry, "Who told you to run around? If you are With this king, there will be no accidents. Who will allow you to make your own way and avoid this king?"

Chapter 782: Fortunately he is here

He now understands that if she hadn't deliberately avoided Mo Li, Mo Li would not have lost them.
He confined her tightly, his eyes filled with self-blame and concern, but his voice was so fierce and fierce.
"I, I didn't expect this kind of consequences. I was scared just now. I'm sorry, but fortunately you are here." Seeing Chu Xuanchen who was about to explode, Yun Ruoyue didn't dare to argue with him, she knew it. It's a loss, so I said quietly.
He was able to find him immediately, and with so many people outside, he must have paid a lot of energy.
She felt very sorry to make them so worried.
Chu Xuanchen gave her a heartbroken look, where did she know that he was more afraid than she was.
He hadn't been able to find her just now. His whole nerves were tense. He had never been so scared before. He was so afraid that his back was cold, his whole body was trembling, his breathing was difficult, his fingers were trembling, for fear of her having an accident.
Fortunately, the hunting dog Mo Zhu was looking for smelled her all the way, and brought them to this remote outskirts village before they found her.
His trembling heart didn't calm down until he saw her safe and sound.
He slapped her in his arms, his eyes were like a cold blade, and he shot Su Changxiao coldly, his voice was piercingly cold, "Did you send someone to kidnap her?"
"I, she was the one who sold the parrot to harm me first, and also used fake nectar to harm me and ruined my face, so I wanted to retaliate against her." Su Changxiao saw Chu Xuanchen angry. She looked so scared that she swallowed and wanted to run out of the door.
It's a pity that Mo Li and the others had already led the people, coldly guarding the door and not letting her go out.
She looked out the door and saw that in the courtyard, there were a group of people standing in the dark, with torches.
At a rough estimate, it is estimated that there are hundreds of people.
Chu Xuanchen actually used such a big battle to find Yun Ruoyue, which shows how much he cares about her.
"Come on, catch Princess Jin." Chu Xuanchen yelled coldly, Mo Li Mozhu immediately stepped forward and grabbed Su Changxiao.
"Chu Xuanchen, what do you want to do? Did you forget our previous affection? You actually wanted to deal with me for this woman?" Su Chang smiled sharply.
Chu Xuanchen ignored her. He glanced at the corpse on the ground, gritted his teeth and ordered, "Come here, drag the corpses of these thieves to the mass grave and whip the corpses, and throw them to feed the wild dogs after whiplash!"
Dare to move Princess Li, he wants them to have no chance to regret it.
"Yes, Lord." After Li San finished speaking, with a cold wave of his big hand, a guard came in immediately and dragged the five corpses away.
These corpses were gone, Chu Xuanchen should deal with Su Chang and smile.
At this time, Su Changxiao's master and servants were all caught by Mo Li and Mo Zhu. Among them, Fangfang and Yuanyuan were crushed and knelt to the ground. The two of them were so scared that they were almost incontinent of urinary incontinence.
The Li King in a state of anger is really terrible, like the Yama King coming to hell to claim his life.
"Chu Xuanchen, you tell them to let me go, I'm Princess Jin, I can't tolerate people being humble!" Su Chang smiled and raised his neck arrogantly, and his eyes swept toward Chu Xuanchen coldly.
"Princess Jin? Ha! If you dare to move Princess Li, you should know the consequences!" Chu Xuanchen said, letting go of Yun Ruoyue, and already stretched out his hand to pick it coldly, and provoked the sword on the ground.
The sword was shining with cold light, filled with hellish hostility, and Chu Xuanchen had already raised the sword coldly, and handed the sword to Su Changxiao's neck. The cold tip of the sword pointed violently straight. she was!