481-490

Chapter 481: It can be done

Nangong Rou was taken aback by the look in her eyes. The people in this country's government are not small characters, they are all very ruthless.

After she handed over with Cuiyu, she hurriedly went to find Dan'er, and Dan'er ran towards the kitchen, preparing to sober up the wine by herself.

In order not to be suspected by the eldest princess, they must hide in the kitchen and stay away from the wrong place.

-

Here, Yun Ruoyue and Feng'er have already walked towards the wing room in the backyard of the Guogong Mansion.

"Niang, there are so many wing rooms in the backyard of the government mansion, where does the eldest princess rest?" Feng Er glanced at the rows of wing rooms in front of him and couldn't help asking.

"I don't know. We are looking for each room. We must find the princess and Nangong Rou as soon as possible." Yun Ruoyue's heart slammed. The fool, the princess, was probably sold and returned to others. money.

Mrs. Wei is the Queen's person, and the Queen's faction and Chu Xuanchen's faction have always been incompatible.

If you think about it in your head, you all want Mrs. Wei to invite her to this banquet, but she won't be so kind.

She was fooled by Nangong Rou and came.

Sure enough, I got drunk after a few glasses of wine, which is too weird.

-

On the other side, Cuiyu found Jiang Heng who was being supported by the guards by the lake.

At this time, Jiang Heng was supported by the guards, and some guards took an ice cube and applied it to his face. His face was red and swollen, his hair was messy, and he looked embarrassed and surprised when he saw Cuiyu.

"Shizi, what's the matter with you?"

"Nothing, accidentally fell, how did your actions go?" Jiang Heng asked Cuiyu, remembering what his mother said.

Cuiyu immediately glanced at the guards, and Jiang Heng glared at the guards, "Hurry up and get out, Ben Shizi and Miss Cuiyu have something to say."

"Yes, my son." The guards hurriedly backed away in fright.

When they left, Jiang Heng squinted at Cuiyu with a shy face, "Cuiyu, how about it, did my mother get the eldest princess drunk?"

"I'm drunk, but Shizi, you look like this, sure you can really do something?" Cuiyu said with a puzzled look.

It's not like the world has fallen like this, but it's like being beaten.

"Why can't it be done? Ben Shizi just fell, accidentally smashed his face, Ben Shizi's body is very good, don't worry, take care of that stunning princess wanting to die." Jiang Heng said proudly.

For this task, he was playing tricks and begging his mother.

The thing is like this, when he went to find his mother yesterday, he overheard the conversation between his mother and Cuiyu.

At that time, the mother said that she should cooperate with Nangong Rou, get the princess drunk, and then find a dude outside to break the princess's body.

In this way, the eldest princess will be ruined, so that King Li loses an arm.

As soon as he heard this, he rushed in and said that looking for the dudes outside, wouldn't it be cheaper for those men