111-120

Chapter 111: Give medicine to the queen mother

As soon as she thought of it, she took out the breathing mask, then walked to the front of the mother, and said to the queen mother: "Queen mother, you must have difficulty breathing now. This is a breathing mask. It will be much better if you wear it. I will help you wear it. on."

"Thank you..." The Queen Mother panted uncomfortably, her voice softer than a mosquito.

She didn't have any hope of this strange thing at all, she thought, granddaughter-in-law was kind, so she let her try.

As a result, when the breathing mask was put on her face, she suddenly found that her breathing became smoother.

She couldn't help but stared.

God, what is this? so smart

No matter what the doctors thought of her before, she just had trouble breathing and couldn't breathe.

Now that she put on this breathing mask, she felt like air was being sent to her lungs, which made her feel a lot more comfortable.

After allowing the Queen Mother to breathe normally, Yun Ruoyue discovered that she had a high fever again.

She gave the queen mother a shot of anti-fever medicine.

Only then began to check the empress dowager's sputum. There was a CT machine in her laboratory, but the CT machine was too large. If it were taken out, it would be no good if someone broke in to see it.

An experienced doctor can determine if this is tuberculosis by examining the patient's sputum and observing her body.

Thinking of this, she took out a few medical surgical masks from the space and put one on herself. She found the sputum coughed up by the Queen Mother in the spittoon next to her. She took out a spoon and stirred it inside. stir.

After stirring for a while, she saw that there were some filamentous tuberculosis like branches in the sputum. She could now conclude that the queen mother was suffering from tuberculosis.

As long as the cause of the disease is determined and the right medicine is prescribed, the queen mother can be cured.

Thinking of this, she stretched out her hand to the cloth bag and meditated silently on the medicine for tuberculosis in her heart, and silently, all these medicines on the shelf of the laboratory got into her cloth bag.

Yun Ruoyue didn't feel surprised anyway. Anyway, the fact that people can travel through the space has happened, and she can accept the system space again.

When all the medicines were in the cloth bag, Yun Ruoyue walked to the front of the back and took out the four medicines: rifampicin, isoniazid, ethambutol and pyrazinamide from the cloth bag.

If it is an early stage of tuberculosis, all you need to do is to administer the drug, but the queen mother is in a serious condition, coughing up blood, and she must be given fluids.

Therefore, Yun Ruoyue took out the infusion bottle and needle from the space, and gave the queen mother an infusion.

The medicines for her infusion were isocarmine and rifampicin. After the infusion was finished, she helped the queen mother up again and said: "Queen mother, I gave you the infusion, but this medicine is not enough, and you need to take the medicine again. Your body will feel very uncomfortable after taking these medicines, but there is no way. You will be cured only by taking these medicines. Therefore, you must be firm in your belief and take the medicines on time every day."

The queen mother nodded seemingly, her eyes still a little dull.

Yun Ruoyue helped the queen mother, slowly put ethambutol and pyrazinamide into her mouth, took the water next to her, and fed her water.