121-130

Chapter 121: But I can cure it

Now everyone is about the same level, and their mentality is finally balanced.

At this moment, Yun Ruoyue said suddenly: "However, because others can't cure it, it doesn't mean that I can't cure it. I can cure your eyes."

"What?" The doctors stunned, each of them was messed up in the wind by Yun Ruoyue's words, and their mouth twitched.

Didn't she say that no one in the world can cure it

Unexpectedly, at a turning point, she actually said that she could be cured.

It seems that she and them do not seem to be on the same level.

The princess stared at Yun Ruoyue in disbelief, and snorted coldly, "I don't believe it. Even Madam Zhang can't cure him. How can you cure it? Is your medical skill superior to them? You don't want to treat this princess's eyes. broken."

"Cure damage and pay compensation." Yun Ruoyue raised her eyebrows calmly.

Seeing her confident face, the princess looked at her suspiciously, "How do I know if you are sincere or fake? How could you really help me when I treated you like that before? What if you secretly harm me? do?"

Yun Ruoyue spread her hands and said indifferently: "If the princess doesn't believe it, please find another Gaoming, forgive me for not having time to accompany her."

It's not that there are too many medicines for her, and there is no need to waste these medicines for people like the princess.

At this time, the queen mother glared at the princess angrily, "Jie Yu, you are so stupid. Princess Li can even pick up her broken hand, and the Aijia’s tuberculosis can be cured. What is your little eye disease? She apologized and begged her to help you? Are you really going to be blind to be happy?"

When the eldest princess heard the words of the queen mother, it suddenly dawned on her.

It's a pity that she and Yunqing have hatred of the country and family, and asked her to apologize to Yun Ruoyue and flatter her, she really can't do it.

Yun Ruoyue knew that the princess was arrogant and had enmity with the Yun family. She did not force her to apologize, but said: "Don't worry, princess, I'm not so stingy. No need to apologize. We are all one family. Man, I am willing to treat your illness. If you believe me, please take these two tubes of erythromycin ointment, apply it several times a day, and apply it to the inside of your eyelids. I believe your eyes for one or two days It will be relieved and eventually healed."

After speaking, she took out the two tubes of erythromycin eye ointment she had prepared earlier from the cloth bag and handed them to the princess.

The princess looked at the strange paste and was slightly startled.

She didn't expect that Yun Ruoyue was so generous, it seemed that she was too petty just now.

She hesitated to accept a tube of ointment, and now there is no doubt that there is a problem with the ointment.

After all, Yun Ruoyue didn't have the courage to do something in front of the mother.