711-720

Chapter 711: Give birth to one, fifty thousand taels

Seeing her look like a wealthy fan, Chu Xuanchen couldn't help but twitch at the corner of her mouth.
The queen mother immediately laughed and said: "Of course, there are many treasures in the small vault of the Ai family, which are reserved for your future children. You should work harder and give birth to one. The Ai family will give fifty thousand silver; give birth to two. Just one hundred thousand liang, you work hard to make a living, the more you give birth, the more red envelopes the Aijia will give, not counting other rewards."
When Yun Ruoyue heard it, she was moved to tears.
A child is only fifty thousand taels of silver, so just giving birth to a child for Chu Xuanchen will make a lot of money.
Many people's homes only make tens of taels of silver a year, but unfortunately, the ancient medical conditions were too poor, and it was easy to have children and die. Even if she gave more money, she was unwilling to take this risk.
But under the modern, high-end medical conditions, giving birth to a child will reward 100 million soft sister coins. She is still willing to try.
When Princess Zhao heard this, she felt her belly and was happy, "Great, I already have a golden bump in my belly, Sister Li, you have to come on."
Yun Ruoyue nodded helplessly, "Come on, let's cheer together."
-
After meeting the queen mother, Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen left the Shoukang Palace, preparing to go through the imperial garden to attend the palace banquet in the Supreme Harmony Hall.
The queen mother will go too, but she is distinguished, she doesn't have to be so early, she has to wait for the afternoon medicine to go.
When the two walked to the Imperial Garden, Yun Ruoyue looked up at the Imperial Garden and found that the snow had already melted, the ice on the lake had also melted, and the branches had sprouts, and some even blossomed.
This indicates that spring is coming.
She was enjoying the scenery in the early spring when she suddenly heard Chu Xuanchen say: "You just promised the queen mother to give birth to a child for this king. If you go back tonight, this king will rest in your room."
What
Yun Ruoyue looked at Chu Xuanchen speechlessly, "When did I promise the queen mother?"
"Don't you? You clearly said to cheer, and you have to cheer with Concubine Zhao. You have to go back and regret it." Chu Xuanchen said.
"I just said cheer, I want to have a baby with you? You want to be beautiful! Let Nangongrou give birth to you, don't you all round up? I believe she will be pregnant with your baby soon." Yun Ruo Yuedao.
"This king doesn't want her child, just yours." After Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, he stood in front of Yun Ruoyue and looked at her seriously.
Yun Ruoyue suddenly felt that this man was pretty axis, didn't she dislike him very much
"The prince..." At this moment, there was a very soft voice on the palace road. This voice was soft and ethereal, like a trickle, listening to it softly and softly, much like a yellow oriole coming out of the valley.
The voice was too Su, too soft, and too nice, Yun Ruoyue, the voice control, quickly looked at the person who came.
I saw people from four or five palaces walking towards each other. Among them, walking in the forefront was a woman wearing a light pink palace dress. The woman was born with bright eyes and white teeth, and a pair of beautiful eyes revealing a foreign land. His demeanor, his face is as small as a silver plate, his body is slim, and he is affectionate, staring at Chu Xuanchen affectionately.
The woman had long black hair in a flying fairy bun, and only one or two hosta was inserted on her head. There was no decoration on her body, but she was intoxicatingly beautiful.
It's really clear water out of hibiscus, naturally carved.
The clothing on her body is also embroidered with aliens’ favorite patterns and moirés, which are unique to aliens, and she is also accompanied by a court lady who is equally exotic.

Chapter 712: Beauty Xuetianxiang

Yun Ruoyue has never seen such a beautiful foreign woman in this country of Chu. Looking at this woman's hair bun and clothing, it should be a certain imperial concubine.
The woman walked over and took another look at Yun Ruoyue, but her eyes were not as arrogant or contemptuous as the others. Instead, she gave Yun Ruoyue a friendly smile, "Hello, you are Princess Li, right? I am a friend of the prince, my name is Xue Tianxiang, and the person in the palace is called Concubine Xue."
In Yun Ruoyue's mind, there really was no such person.
She glanced at Chu Xuanchen, and quickly said, "Snow Concubine, hello, since you are a friend of the prince, let's talk to the two of you, and I won't bother you."
After speaking, she turned and left.
Concubine Xue stopped her, "Princess Li, there is nothing to chat with between the prince and I. It's just that I just came out to relax and happened to meet you, so come over and say hello, don't mind."
Chu Xuanchen took a deep look at Xue Tianxiang and said, "Concubine Xue, this king and concubine are still afflicted, let's go first."
After speaking, he took Yun Ruoyue's hand and walked forward.
Xue Tianxiang nodded at him, watching them lightly, and a trace of envy flashed in his eyes.
After the two left, Amina, the court lady next to Xue Tianxiang, sent the other court ladies away, approached her, and said in a cautious and quiet voice: "Manny, your move was too risky just now. The prince has already said it, if it is unnecessary. You must not touch him. If the two meet accidentally, you must pretend not to know each other. You just went straight up to say hello to him. If you let others see it, you will be suspicious. Let’s ask, you’re a palace from a foreign land. Concubine, how can you know King Li if you don't go out of the door? It won't be good if the emperor is suspicious at that time."
Xue Tianxiang looked at the back of the pair of heavenly creations, and said foolishly: "I know, but I finally met him once, so I wanted to talk to him. I didn't mean anything else. I also observed it just now and found no People watched before they came forward to speak."
"Don’t be like this next time. There are so many eyes and ears in this palace. We will hurt the prince. We are the chess pieces and guards trained by the prince. Our identity is to work for him. Concubine Xue, you must not think about those who have it. No. Besides, the prince already has a princess, you should remember who you are, and don't think too much about what you shouldn't." Amina persuaded.
"I know, how can I be worthy of the prince? I just want to see him, can't say hello to him? I just want to see what his princess looks like and treat him well." Xue Tianxiang was said by Amina, her face turned white unnaturally.
"Have you seen? The prince took the hand of the princess, indicating that she treated her well, which is different from the rumors of the outside world. You are now the emperor's favorite concubine, and what you have to do is to try to capture the emperor’s heart, for The prince is a great cause. The prince has always stood upright and speaks for words. He saved us from the refugees, trained and trained us, and we have today. We must act for him and help him become a great cause. In the future, our benefits will be indispensable. "Amina is afraid that Xue Tianxiang will have a double heart with the prince because of the prince's marriage to the princess, so she is enlightening her.
She knew that Xue Tianxiang had always liked the prince, but because of the identity of the dark guard, he had never confessed to the prince.