911-920

Chapter 911: Delusion to fight for power

She has apricot eyes and peach cheeks, long eyelashes trembling, white and flawless skin, with a hint of pink, her thin lips are as delicate as roses, and a goose-egg face is fresh and elegant, and the whole person has a kind of lightness, as if living in a heavenly palace. Fairy.
With this face, the guards guarding next to her all looked at her idiotically, their eyes were dull, and some of them had nosebleeds.
This is so beautiful, it's like a god descending from the earth.
Yun Ruoyue couldn't help but look at the woman more. She looked down and blushed slightly, and it was even more pitiful to me.
She is the woman with the most outstanding appearance, the most slender figure, and the whitest skin.
Everything is perfect except that the shoulders are too strong and the height is too tall.
This appearance made Yun Ruoyue feel a little familiar, but she couldn't tell where she was familiar.
"It looks good, but it's too high. I can't ask for it. Come here, take her out." The princess said coldly.
"Wait a minute, Sister Huang, if you ask them to leave without asking what they will be, I am afraid this is not so good?" Yun Ruoyue said.
"First, as a woman, she is strangely tall, which is really weird. Second, she is too beautiful. How can such a beautiful woman willingly stay in the palace and be a maid? How can she be willing to succumb to People? Are you not afraid that she will cause trouble to the palace, or just want to crawl on the master's bed?" The princess looked cold and arrogant.
"Who said that being beautiful will definitely cause trouble? Also, is the concubine recruiting or the princess recruiting? If the principal recruits, please change another place. This is Feiyue Pavilion!" Yun Ruoyue Leng Soundtrack.
The implication is that this is her place, and the eldest princess is also asked not to use her ancestral robe.
"As Xuan Chen's eldest sister, the eldest sister is like a mother, of course he is qualified to manage the backyard for him. There have been so many things in the palace before, and this palace is under your control. If you don't care about it, the palace will It's in jeopardy." The princess said angrily.
"Before the prince asked me to manage the palace. As a princess, it is my duty to manage the backyard. However, when I was in charge of the palace, the palace had long been dirty. It was not easy to clean up, no one was perfect, and mistakes and omissions were normal. Sister can see it, which shows that the emperor is attentive and careful. In the future, I will ask the emperor to mention more when I am the housekeeper. I will definitely live up to the trust of the prince and the emperor, and I will manage the palace well." Yun Ruoyue coldly. Hand over, and said to the long princess.
The eldest princess was speechless.
Yun Ruoyue's words were high-sounding, she raised her very high, and she said nicely, but she meant to say that she was the mistress of the palace, she was the princess, and asked her, the eldest princess, not to be nosy.
She really wanted to argue with her, but what she said was so neat and delicate that she could not argue.
She had to snorted coldly and brushed her sleeves, "The palace will wait and see what you can manage the palace. This palace will give you three months. If you don't manage well, you won't be able to be a housekeeper. It’s best to abdicate and let the virtuous, let the talented person manage it."
"Sister Huang, don't worry, I won't let you down." Yun Ruoyue arched her hands.
After speaking, she swept to the tall girl and asked, "What is your name and what will you do?"
"Minnv is called Qiqi, Minnv can martial arts." When the woman opened her mouth, the voice was shrill, sounding weird, and a little bit inhuman.

Chapter 912: Feiyanzuobi Qiqi

"How do you sound weird to your voice?" The princess glanced at Qiqi with disgust.
"Back to the princess, Minnu was infected with cold and herpes in her throat when she was a child. She coughed for several years, and her throat broke, so her voice changed." Qiqi Chuchu said pitifully, and then wiped her kerchief. Tears.
Having said this, he said again, "But don't worry, although the voice of the girl is broken, she has a good ability to protect her master."
After that, she shook her hips, waved the veil in her hand, and walked delicately and weakly in front of a big tree.
She wore a pair of embroidered shoes with a thick base, and she walked swayingly and cautiously as if she could not stand firmly.
After she stood still, she rubbed her hands, her eyes flashed with coquettishness.
Suddenly, only hearing a "boom", she saw her waving a big hand and slicing out the palm, which uprooted the tree, raising clouds of dust.
Everyone was stunned.
Unexpectedly, this seemingly delicate and weak woman could be so powerful.
Yun Ruoyue was also stunned, "What else can you do?"
"There are a lot of people in the National Women's Association. First, let's take a trick to fly over the wall." As soon as the voice fell, the woman had already jumped to the wall and then to the tree, which was quick and easy.
She stretched out her hand and waved, a palm wind struck the pear tree. In an instant, the pear flowers fell like clouds and rain, while she slowly fell to the ground like a fairy. The posture was so beautiful that everyone stared. Big eyes.
Really beautiful, martial arts is also high.
When she landed, she stretched out her hand to gather the mountain that she wanted to come out of, and sorted out the two steamed buns on her chest. He bought them outside, so she sorted them out for fear of falling out.
"I want her!" At this moment, Yun Ruoyue, Princess Long and Nangong Rou said at the same time, and the three of them moved towards Qiqi with excitement.
She is so high in martial arts, of course everyone wants to pick her.
Nangong Rou took the lead and said: "Emperor sister, Qiqi is smart and cute, martial arts is strong, I want her."
The princess faintly coughed, "My palace likes her too."
The implication is that Nangong Rou won't rob her.
"It's a coincidence. I also like Qiqi. The three of us like her. What should we do?" Yun Ruoyue said lightly.
"It's better to let her choose herself, who she likes, let her make her own decision." Nangong said softly.
After speaking, I started to sell myself, "Qiqi, although I am only a concubine of the palace, I am pregnant with the son of the prince. The prince spoils me and loves me. If you come to me, you will have a boundless future. Your martial arts are like this. Gao Qiang, if you protect me, the prince will feel at ease. I will increase your monthly payment to twenty-two a month. Would you like to follow me?"
After Nangongrou finished speaking, she was proud of her belly. In this palace, whoever is pregnant is the boss.
She is still the eldest son.
If Qiqi is smart enough, you should know that only by following her can there be a way out.
Seeing that Nangong Rou actually took the lead in robbing people, the princess hurriedly said: "Qiqi, this palace is the emperor and princess, you follow this palace, this palace will respect you, and will never treat you badly. It has a future. I believe that you will consider which one is more important."
Seeing what the two said so much, Yun Ruoyue only said indifferently: "Feiyue Pavilion also welcomes you. No matter who you choose, my concubine respects your decision."
"Yes, you choose. For your future, I believe you will decide." Nangong Rou cast a suggestive look at Qiqiqi.