131-140

Chapter 131: The Queen Mother's condition has changed

It's just that he remembered the princess's instructions and kept lying on the bed to rest, so that his legs could heal faster and there would be no sequelae.

Yun Ruoyue checked Mo Zhu's wound again and found that his wound had a lot of fresh tender meat, and the wound had recovered very well, so she nodded.

If every patient is as obedient as Mo Zhu, that's fine.

-

Yun Ruoyue and Chu Xuanchen walked out of the palace after helping Mozhu to look at the wound. They were about to enter the palace in a carriage.

Suddenly, Duke Liu had arrived at the palace in a carriage.

When he got out of the car, he ran towards Chu Xuanchen crying and running, "Master, it's not OK, the queen mother fainted, and her condition suddenly deteriorated."

"What? The empress dowager's illness has improved, and it's obviously well, why did it worsen so quickly?" Chu Xuanchen was so angry that he tightened Father Liu's clothes, his eyes were extremely dark, and his voice was terrifying as if he wanted to kill.

Father Liu trembled with fright, his eyes were a little flustered, "The minion doesn't know, anyway, the queen mother has been fainting for a long time, and has been fainted, so the emperor has asked the minions to pass you on."

"Okay, the king and the princess will enter the palace immediately." Chu Xuanchen finished speaking, not even sitting in the carriage.

He looked at a horse next to him, leaped lightly, and jumped onto the horse's back.

After that, he tightened the reins and stretched out his hand towards Yun Ruoyue, "Come up."

"Riding a horse?" Yun Ruoyue wanted to say, riding a horse in this winter is really cold.

"Otherwise?" Chu Xuanchen yelled coldly, ignoring Yun Ruoyue, bent over, stretched her long arms, and fished her on horseback.

Yun Ruoyue was startled, she thought he was going to let her climb on horseback again, her internal organs were almost out of shape last time, she didn't want to try that kind of taste again.

She quickly said, "I don't want to ride a horse, I don't want to climb in front without dignity, I'm afraid of the cold, I want to ride a carriage."

"Stop talking nonsense." Chu Xuanchen said coldly. He helped Yun Ruoyue sit in front, and put his hands around her waist.

Only then did he discover that her waist was very soft, and she was too thin to hold her.

The taste of holding it is quite wonderful.

At the same time, he coldly waved his robe and wrapped Yun Ruoyue with the robe to prevent her from being blown by the cold wind.

After doing all this, he rode his horse forward coldly.

-

At the gate of the palace, Nangong Rou came to hear the news.

As soon as she ran out of the palace, she saw the two people who had already left, and her heart was broken when she saw the pair of shadows.

"Lord..."

When he returned to the palace, he left without telling her, and even rode Yun Ruoyue in his arms.

When did he feel so sorry for Yun Ruoyue

With such care, for fear that she would be blown by the wind, her heart would shrink, as if she was being violently usurped, and she couldn't breathe.